Synthwave for Zeeon: 62 New Presets (Demo)

edited March 4 in General Vote Up5

My new presets for Zeeon are finally finished and ready for your keys, sequencers and pizza parties. This time around; Synthwave. There are 62 presets in total, representing the classic analog giants to the digital phenoms that ruled the 80s. Nostalgia is on your side. B)

This bank will be available as an IAP in Zeeon’s shop. Update incoming! Here are a couple of demo tunes I made featuring a handful of presets from the bank. I hope you guys enjoy the new sounds. And please share any creations that may come from them.

«1

Comments

  • 37 Comments sorted by Date Votes
  • Great! This is pro level Brice! The sounds and the presentation really does it like the pro sound designers do. I would say you are without a doubt the best in class in the iOS world here.
    Now i wish even more Zeeon would be a plug-in as well.
    Very very good stuff :)

  • RRRARRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
    Thanks @brice

  • Thank you so much @brice

  • Well this is great news to wake up to. Can’t wait to listen to them

  • Incredible sound! .. I love the song., I could listen to that on repeat! Has the stranger things vibe, but unique and perfectly capturing the epic sound of the 80s. Went straight to Zeeon afterwards, hoping the IAP was there -- will definitely insta buy it when it's available... Thanks for sharing!

  • I'm a simple man. I see Brice Beasley presets, I buy Brice Beasley presets.

  • Sadly the crapstore don‘t let me add this sounds to Zeeon (i use the beta 1.5 version).

  • edited March 4 Vote Up0

    Just read the notes on the update, downloaded and bought this immediately. Synthwave is the genre I’m currently working in and I was very happy with Brice’s previous presets, so it was a no-brainer.

    Fantastic stuff, I definitely was not disappointed :)

    NOTE: The presets didn’t show as purchased in the Zeeon store until an app restart, but the presets were available within the patch browser.

  • @busker said:
    Just read the notes on the update, downloaded and bought this immediately. Synthwave is the genre I’m currently working in and I was very happy with Brice’s previous presets, so it was a no-brainer.

    Fantastic stuff, I definitely was not disappointed :)

    NOTE: The presets didn’t show as purchased in the Zeeon store until an app restart, but the presets were available within the patch browser.

    Mhhh...doesn‘t work with the beta.

  • edited March 4 Vote Up0

    Rad. This is fantastic. Thanks for making these. B)

  • Oh yea I bought it without even thinking twice. Pure sweetness.

    Thanks Brice

  • Very cool. Instabuy.

  • Well worth the asking price and nicely showcases what Zeeon is capable of with proper fingering :)

  • @brice simply stunning. Brilliant production and as mentioned this pack is SO worth the price.

  • Woah, Brice and Beeple! What a combo! Excellent work BeeRice!

  • Damn son!

  • purchased.

  • Zeeon could do with a fix for the keyboard on the phone screen. Notes don’t play at the bottom of the screen. :-)

  • @Cib said:

    @busker said:
    Just read the notes on the update, downloaded and bought this immediately. Synthwave is the genre I’m currently working in and I was very happy with Brice’s previous presets, so it was a no-brainer.

    Fantastic stuff, I definitely was not disappointed :)

    NOTE: The presets didn’t show as purchased in the Zeeon store until an app restart, but the presets were available within the patch browser.

    Mhhh...doesn‘t work with the beta.

    Well buy the app then:)

  • Stunning sounds and videos!

  • I don’t see why more synth app creators make iaps for their synths. I’m not fan of all the sounds in this pack but for 2.99 half of the sounds are awesome. Especially the pads and keys. I’m not a sound creator but I can make sure with others creating sounds and expanding on them. Zeeon has the right idea here. Poison-202 does it to and GarageBand is exploring it also with alchemy.

  • Here is a song produced with Brice presets only (no modifications). Drums are from BM3 and song masterized with Grand Final. Hope you like it

  • CibCib
    edited March 4 Vote Up0

    @BiancaNeve said:

    @Cib said:

    @busker said:
    Just read the notes on the update, downloaded and bought this immediately. Synthwave is the genre I’m currently working in and I was very happy with Brice’s previous presets, so it was a no-brainer.

    Fantastic stuff, I definitely was not disappointed :)

    NOTE: The presets didn’t show as purchased in the Zeeon store until an app restart, but the presets were available within the patch browser.

    Mhhh...doesn‘t work with the beta.

    Well buy the app then:)

    Did this already at release. But it seems you can‘t use beta and the regular version at the same time.
    Whatever....it‘s the iOS crap i hate.
    I want Zeeon in a real DAW

  • CibCib
    edited March 4 Vote Up0

    Uups.

  • omg..these demo tunes are amazing :o

  • @cuscolima said:
    Here is a song produced with Brice presets only (no modifications). Drums are from BM3 and song masterized with Grand Final. Hope you like it

    That was awesome! Thanks for sharing.

  • Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the sounds. Zeeon continues to unfold and reveal new territories, so definitely be on the lookout for more!

  • Congrats Brice, fantastic soundset, thanks!

  • This is too nice

Sign In or Register to comment.