Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SampleTank update version 1.7

SampleTank update with IAA , nice surprise

Comments

• Plus £14 for a set of Moog samples. Er, no

• You can't sample a Moog. All the magic just goes away.

• Nice update! I look forward to the IAA! I also agree with the Moog samples. My iMini, iSem and iMS-20 cover my monosynth needs. :-)

• How are the Pop-ups with this version? (Just wondering if our IK person was able to get anybody to hear our concerns)

• I haven't had any pop up ads on two iPads after the update. The ads might start again later. I can't get sampletank and auria to cooperate via IAA. They recognize each other, but I can't get any audio from either app when they're connected. Hopefully there will be some easy solution.

• I think IKM set the popups to once a week, still completely wrong in so many ways to have it in paid applications wether it's once a day or once a week.

Did IKM implement an IAA transport panel, or did they just slap it in there barebones hoping it would work OK for everyone?

• Just tested it via IAA through GarageBand- the transport panel is there.

• No problem with BM2 either

• Cool, thanks. Might give it another shot then. :)