Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Song Of The Month Club - March 2018

12346»

Comments

• @moff said:
    @Bluepunk hi bro!
    will you make your great video reviews?
    Im big fan of them ;)

Are you from Russia moff? I ask because my PA gave me the YouTube stats from the one follower earlier. Finding out that 98% of clicks for the last vid was from Russia is wonderful news....... if I hadn’t just sung about events in fucking Wiltshire that is! I’m in hiding mate, but thanks for following and kind words. :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear Where’s the ‘Lyrics in the Spoiler?’ Can’t say I blame you. Shorthand maybe? There are many stitches for the embroider to unpick after only one lick. I’m not academic. For how long was your flight? Was it overnight? What, the hostess hypnosis horrendous? Time spent creating instead of dating, is something I need to learn Ern. Your delivery has tones of Hip-Hop rhymes, so blackmail Buster Rhyming, to duet with The God of Poets, and before you know it, the couplet:

“His fingers are about our throat and squeezing,
    Oxygen deprived, we have lost not just the power of reason.”

give a shout and two nods, to The Sleaford-on-Sea Mods. Are all bases covered, or are there more to be discovered? Can I try my hand at some poetry please:

Roses are red,
    Everything else is Blue.

Thanks.

B+ :)

• @theconnactic You have the wrist of a guitarist, (but we won’t go there now, the gaffer could be listening and we’ve had this drummer v guitarist debate before) and crackers merracca’s. Is that white stuff inside your shaker maker sugar from Tate and Lyle?...Salt from a Saxo pile, or coke from Jeremy Kyle. He’s an agonising aunt that can’t. You share knowledge of your culture, this Is Britain Subaggroculture. Yes, stay where you are and sing with your ding-a-ling thing. B+ :)

• @AndyPlankton Over 200 clicks now! You know a few around the estate then? B+ :)

• @Bluepunk said:
    @rickwaugh Agree re blanketry. The Salish. The Sally Army, in particular Ernie, was not on Safari in around ‘93, but every Saturday, a wee lorry full of happy, warmy blanky’s for alcy’s to sleep under germ-free, chugged from Pub, to bench, to gutter searching for cold spots. Freezing back then. More sea stuff, can’t get enough of salty seaweed fluff. Beautiful bass (bass) plucked by a plaice. Can pick it out among the tasty trout. No matter there is no chatter, the percussion is the discussion and your organisation chart, of imagination and art, is my sweetheart Rickoleon Bonapart. I am not intelligent and know nothing of history so if he was a baddie, please forgive me...... on second thoughts.. B+ :)

Being subjected to some fine prose is always a treat. Thanks kindly, BP.

• @Bluepunk said:

@moff said:
    @Bluepunk hi bro!
    Im big fan of them ;)

Are you from Russia moff? I ask because my PA gave me the YouTube stats from the one follower earlier. Finding out that 98% of clicks for the last vid was from Russia is wonderful news....... if I hadn’t just sung about events in fucking Wiltshire that is! I’m in hidingust mate, but thanks for following and kind words. :)

Yes, im russian :blush:
    show your vids to friends, they also asked why your videos have so few views, so its great stuff

I hope you keep doing them
    Prepare some dirty music for this month B)

• @moff said:

@Bluepunk said:

@moff said:
    @Bluepunk hi bro!
    Im big fan of them ;)

Are you from Russia moff? I ask because my PA gave me the YouTube stats from the one follower earlier. Finding out that 98% of clicks for the last vid was from Russia is wonderful news....... if I hadn’t just sung about events in fucking Wiltshire that is! I’m in hidingust mate, but thanks for following and kind words. :)

show your vids to friends, they also asked why your videos have so few views, so its great stuff

Where do work? Don’t say for the Government please! Good to know the PA isn’t a liar. The last one was. Got the boot. Reminds me, did we shake doc martens and share eye-ingested vodka on a terrace in Vladivostok in 19something? I’ve still got the scar moff. :)

• @Bluepunk said:

@moff said:

@Bluepunk said:

@moff said:
    @Bluepunk hi bro!
    Im big fan of them ;)

Are you from Russia moff? I ask because my PA gave me the YouTube stats from the one l follower earlier. Finding out that 98% of clicks for the last vid was from Russia is wonderful news....... if I hadn’t just sung about events in fucking Wiltshire that is! I’m in hidingust mate, but thanks for following and kind words. :)

Where do work? Don’t say for the Government please! Good to know the PA isn’t a liar. The last one was. Got the boot. Reminds me, did we shake doc martens and share eye-ingested vodka on a terrace in Vladivostok in 19something? I’ve still got the scar moff. :)

haha, no, my job is connected with making money at the expense of the government

I try to fool them in the framework of the law
    Vodka stories always sound scary, i understand bro :D

• @Bluepunk Dude! If there was a “comment of the month” thread...well you’d A+ every month!! :D Fantastic word choosing,utterly confusing,terribly amusing....nope, I’ve got nothing on you!! You are the champ!! Cheers mate!

• Sorry peeps, have been away and distracted and other business. Will try and update the SOTMC SoundCloud tonight (GMT)

• @DBecker don't forget to listen and comment on the other entries if you want people to give feedback to your track. Just dumping a track into the thread and then not interacting isn't going to get you much love around here.

I liked your track, especially the way different lead instruments come in and play new melodies against the backdrop of bass and drums, the variation in sounds kept the track interesting and I thought the leads were all engaging and interesting to listen to. The flute at the start sounded great, lovely breathiness to it.

The bass line is also nice and catchy, and the whole set of samples and sounds was well chosen, with some nice melodies played along the way. It's pretty tricky to keep a listener's interest going over the course of a six minute track but this one really does pull it off. Some of the melodies and sounds were deliciously quirky too, which is always a bonus.

• @theconnactic Nice cover, I especially the acoustic guitar playing which is really outstanding (as usual), the level of precision in your musicianship is something I always marvel at.

Good to hear some vocals as well, keep practicing them, they show a lot of promise.

• Sorry for the tardiness. March PlayList is up on SoundCloud.

• "... don't forget to listen and comment on the other entries..."

Not forgotten @richardyot. I appreciate your comments for the March submission. I've been working on something for April, but it 'May Be' ready in another month at the current pace. Being retired seems to take up much more of my time than when I had a simple 40 hour work week.