Has anyone made the leap if so any feedback

Comments

• Yes.. no issues so far

• tjatja
    edited March 3

Isn't that already a bit older?
    I think I updated a week ago or so?!?
    Seems to work... but the Files App is still buggy

• Seems ok bar an issue I’ve had with it showing the correct storage remaining. This was an issue prior to this update though.

• Rock solid! Both iPhone and iPad.

• No not fine with me. Audiobus app is constantly crashing on my iPad (currently running iOS 11.3) : /

Dhruv Rathi
    getappvalley.com tutuappx.com tweakbox.mobi

• Wait is IOS 11.3 out??

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Wait is IOS 11.3 out??

Public beta. I have on my iPhone...but wouldn’t dare put it on my iPad right now :#

• edited March 4

Seems pointless mentioning it in this thread though haha.

• after one of these updates my quick charge lightning to USB C cable stopped working. Hooked it on my iPhone and it made sounds like you connect and disconnect the thing in a loop... I am right now pissed when it comes to apple and their updates... probably not pi**ed as Brambos, but quite similar I think.

• I upgraded to 11.2.6 and it snowed for a couple of weeks.

• @david_2017 said:
    after one of these updates my quick charge lightning to USB C cable stopped working. Hooked it on my iPhone and it made sounds like you connect and disconnect the thing in a loop... I am right now pissed when it comes to apple and their updates... probably not pi**ed as Brambos, but quite similar I think.

Was it an Apple product ?
    If not, don't complain, you bought in to a culture when you decided to buy Apple, 3rd party products are an annoyance they put up with, they do not and will not go out of their way to continue supporting them in OS updates.
    If it is Apple, inform them and get a refund or fix.