Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What do you want for next FAC Maxima waveform viewer ? Defining YOUR needs.

2»

Comments

• @realdavidai said:

@brambos said:
    The AUM way of scaling is already 100% compliant with the official API. It just doesn't require any additional negotiation. It simply gives the plugin a UIView of a size chosen by the user (and when the size changes the system automatically informs the plugin). The plugin gets to decide how to use that space. Couldn't be easier. But you never know if Apple start enforcing their GB method at some point. :D

That’s what I’m thinking, AU is too fragile to start splintering on things. It’s all we’ve got on iOS. I think the best way forward is to follow the spec as closely as possible, to protect the future.

Same here :)

• Possible to get colors on the waveform? Like triggered by thresholds or user settings? Or does it do that already? (I don’t have it yet)

• @ambrosiajam said:
    Possible to get colors on the waveform? Like triggered by thresholds or user settings? Or does it do that already? (I don’t have it yet)

Yes it's already coloured =>http://fredantoncorvest.com/FAC_Maxima.html :)

• @FredAntonCorvest said:

@realdavidai said:

@brambos said:
    The AUM way of scaling is already 100% compliant with the official API. It just doesn't require any additional negotiation. It simply gives the plugin a UIView of a size chosen by the user (and when the size changes the system automatically informs the plugin). The plugin gets to decide how to use that space. Couldn't be easier. But you never know if Apple start enforcing their GB method at some point. :D

That’s what I’m thinking, AU is too fragile to start splintering on things. It’s all we’ve got on iOS. I think the best way forward is to follow the spec as closely as possible, to protect the future.

Same here :)

So there is no way you will be supporting the sizing all the other apps use then ?

• Don't remember who had this wonderful idea to ask for threshold line on the graph!!! But man! Thank you! A great addition to #FacMaxima!!!

• @Samplemunch said:
    So there is no way you will be supporting the sizing all the other apps use then ?

Large view will be part of the new update :)

• edited April 2018

@FredAntonCorvest said:
    Don't remember who had this wonderful idea to ask for threshold line on the graph!!! But man! Thank you! A great addition to #FacMaxima!!!

you're welcome, but I just stole the idea from Saw-Studio's Levelizer o:)
    skip forward to minute 2.00 in the video below to see it in action... and there's some background about how the process works (you know it of course, but others might find it revealing)

ps: warning - vintage GUI, may look shabby, but performs very effectively :D