Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Reason 10 Upgrade from Essentials, Adapted, Limited for $99

2»

Comments

• edited May 2018

@MonzoPro said:

@RajahP said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RajahP said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RajahP said:
    Dham, missed that upgrade deal... when will they bring a clip launcher?

Looking good..

The drum sequencer is great, free until the end of the month. Took me all day to update though - after accepting the update Reason wouldn’t open until I’d downloaded 3gb of extra content. Took me all day as my connection occasionally times out, and the download is in one block so I had to keep starting again...and again...

The Drum Seq (Well, it does melodies too) looks great... Wish it will come to iOS..

It wouldn’t surprise me if they haven’t taken a crafty peek at what ios has to offer. There’s a few nods to Mr Brambos with regards to Euclidean fuss, bother and itch, Gadget, and alsorts in there. Can’t see it does much more than what’s available in iOS land.

Still good to have this in Reason though, as I was having to export/import drum patterns from the iPad, or load in Maschine as a VST and bounce in place when my PC started to steam.

Forgot it does VST these days.. Well, let’s see if I get another offer to upgrade my essential at $90.

Worth the full price I’d say, it’s become my main workhorse, and I can see me sticking with it for years to come. The sequencer and audio editor are a joy to use. Last night for example I recorded a guitar solo. Some of the notes were slightly out of time, but it took just a couple of seconds to tweak them into place moving the little markers in the sample editor.

Only issue I have is my machines are ancient, and struggle when I load VST’s or big sample based instruments, but that’s down to my ropey old hardware, and I can bounce them down to keep things running.

Fired up Patterning and it seems that Patterning can do most of what Drum Seq can do... Let’s see..

• @RajahP said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RajahP said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RajahP said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RajahP said:
    Dham, missed that upgrade deal... when will they bring a clip launcher?

Looking good..

The drum sequencer is great, free until the end of the month. Took me all day to update though - after accepting the update Reason wouldn’t open until I’d downloaded 3gb of extra content. Took me all day as my connection occasionally times out, and the download is in one block so I had to keep starting again...and again...

The Drum Seq (Well, it does melodies too) looks great... Wish it will come to iOS..

It wouldn’t surprise me if they haven’t taken a crafty peek at what ios has to offer. There’s a few nods to Mr Brambos with regards to Euclidean fuss, bother and itch, Gadget, and alsorts in there. Can’t see it does much more than what’s available in iOS land.

Still good to have this in Reason though, as I was having to export/import drum patterns from the iPad, or load in Maschine as a VST and bounce in place when my PC started to steam.

Forgot it does VST these days.. Well, let’s see if I get another offer to upgrade my essential at $90.

Worth the full price I’d say, it’s become my main workhorse, and I can see me sticking with it for years to come. The sequencer and audio editor are a joy to use. Last night for example I recorded a guitar solo. Some of the notes were slightly out of time, but it took just a couple of seconds to tweak them into place moving the little markers in the sample editor.

Only issue I have is my machines are ancient, and struggle when I load VST’s or big sample based instruments, but that’s down to my ropey old hardware, and I can bounce them down to keep things running.

Fired up Patterning and it seems that Patterning can do most of what Drum Seq can do... Let’s see..

And don’t forget the great Rozeta from Brambos B) <3