Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Funky Oriental Celtic Egyptian Reggae

edited November 2013 in Creations

A jam with Michael Brossard (Gravity 987) which gives his original funk track a rather different, unexpected feel, I think :)
All my sounds from bismark bs16i (rock organ, brass section, bagpipes, taisho koto!) into Cubasis via Audiobus on my iPad2.

Comments

• Excellent drums...this is very cool..

• Hey Colin, if its OK would you please post this again on the other thread, the one about the DM1 reggae..and if anyone else has any dub or reggae style tracks post them on there too...its good to hear that stuff and nice to have it in one place..

• Very nice, I love the drums and more specifically the hand tabla drum that comes in, the only thin semi-negative id say is it sounds a little crowded in the one section but still sounds great