Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioMaster - Major Update is live!

2»

Comments

• @garygary said:
    Hey @jwmmakerofmusic The signal automatically gets set to peak at -.1db. If you move the output slider the level will change. We made the slider adjustable for when people use it as an AUv3 or IAA as an effect so you can overload sounds or make them quieter. The first module you see when you swipe right in the app is a fully adjustable 6 band eq where you can adjust the gain, frequency and Q. You can also type in exact frequencies if you wish. This was definitely built to be a simple mastering tool plus more.

Now I see. :) It is pretty nice for what it is. I have over two months left with it thanks to your generous code, so I’ll be playing around with it some more to see if it can fit somewhere in my workflow (even if for nothing else a very decent saturation/compression unit). Cheers mate.

• @Michael said:
    @supadom: you're addressing the wrong person. @johnfromberkeley is not part of this discussion and I believe (a) you owe him an apology and (b) I'd ask you to mind your manners generally, please, I don't like that kind of language (unless it's for comedic reasons). Consider this a warning.

Apologies @johnfromberkeley sorry I sent my guy to the wrong address.

So mr jwm maker of music has been officially absolved from insulting people and I have been warned for using inappropriate language. That's fine by me. I don't use that kind of language unprovoked and I'm not intending to pursue some kind of vendetta towards the above albeit 'I'm sorry for using language I didn't realise might be offensive to you' would have stopped the whole thing there and then.

Cheers

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@supadom said:

@johnfromberkeley said:

@supadom said:
    No need to apologise @johnfromberkeley but just so you know, we’re not close so don’t do it again.

?

I'm asking you not to call me a prick in public. What part of that you don't understand? I don't care if you and your buddies do that while winking at each other. I'm not your buddy.

Just respect my wish. Is it so fucking hard for you? It is really that simple.

Jeez louise, leave John alone fella. Any dimwit can scroll up and see that I was the one who tried to joke around with you. I mean, when I made my friendly jab, I did NOT expect you to be oh-so-triggered and ruin GaryGary’s thread. Had I known you were so serious and whingy, I wouldn’t have bothered trying to joke with you at all.

• @Audiojunkie said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@supadom said:

@johnfromberkeley said:

@supadom said:
    No need to apologise @johnfromberkeley but just so you know, we’re not close so don’t do it again.

?

I'm asking you not to call me a prick in public. What part of that you don't understand? I don't care if you and your buddies do that while winking at each other. I'm not your buddy.

Just respect my wish. Is it so fucking hard for you? It is really that simple.

Jeez louise, leave John alone fella. Any dimwit can scroll up and see that I was the one who tried to joke around with you. I mean, when I made my friendly jab, I did NOT expect you to be oh-so-triggered and ruin GaryGary’s thread. Had I known you were so serious and whingy, I wouldn’t have bothered trying to joke with you at all.

Good one Shirley. ;)

• And don't call me Shirley! :wink:

• @Audiojunkie said:
    And don't call me Shirley! :wink:

:lol:

• @Audiojunkie said:
    :blush:

That movie is one of my top 10 favourite comedies of all time, alongside Mel Brookes’ brilliant work.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Audiojunkie said:
    :blush:

That movie is one of my top 10 favourite comedies of all time, alongside Mel Brookes’ brilliant work.

And it's so fun to quote! :smiley: