Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tardigrain Auv3 granular Synth

Comments

• @gusgranite said:
    @realdavidai works for in BM3 me on Pro 10.5 on iOS 11.2.5.

Okay thanks I’m on 11.2.6 on iPad Pro 12.9 (2017)

• @Samu said:

@realdavidai said:
    Loads fine for me in Cubasis, however insta crash in BM3 and GarageBand

Works fine in BM3 here (iPad Air 2, iOS11.2.6), Cubasis and Garageband...

Do you get audio in GarageBand? I installed on my iPhone X. And while the plugin loads, it doesn’t have any sound from the GB keyboard

• @realdavidai said:

@Samu said:

@realdavidai said:

Works fine in BM3 here (iPad Air 2, iOS11.2.6), Cubasis and Garageband...

Do you get audio in GarageBand? I installed on my iPhone X. And while the plugin loads, it doesn’t have any sound from the GB keyboard

Yepp, I've got audio on the Air 2 in Garageband but full-screen mode is not enabled...

• edited February 2018

@nrgb said:

>

This spooky demo, Erik Sigth‘s pedigree, and a fair price make it an instant buy. Lovely, too, that it comes with all the right connections, ready to roll.

• Does this do anything that I can't do in, say, iDensity?

@realdavidai said:

@MonzoPro said:

@realdavidai said:

Does it work in AUM?

Yup looks so. Nice full screen implementation too.

@gusgranite said:

@MonzoPro said:

@realdavidai said:

Does it work in AUM?

For me, yes.

Thanks for the confirmation.

• Ooh - and it plays very nicely with Rozeta LFO - you can automate every control.

• Is it Audiopaste in only, I tried open in from AudioShare and couldn’t find where the wav file sample went it wasn’t under user?

• An i gonna Park Mitosynth for a while?

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Is it Audiopaste in only, I tried open in from AudioShare and couldn’t find where the wav file sample went it wasn’t under user?

If it gets AudioShare I will consider it.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Is it Audiopaste in only, I tried open in from AudioShare and couldn’t find where the wav file sample went it wasn’t under user?

Same. You have to send to Audiocopy from AudioShare then select Audiocopy in Tardigrain. Wish it was more direct. Sounds really good though.

• @ALB said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Same. You have to send to Audiocopy from AudioShare then select Audiocopy in Tardigrain. Wish it was more direct. Sounds really good though.

OK thanks, that’s a shame hope it gets files support.

• edited February 2018

@AudioGus said:

@Jumpercollins said:

I get that, but AudioCopy since the update is pretty robust. It is not the one-stop repository for all my files the way AudioShare is. But it's audio editor is pretty great now. Just pointing that out.

• Looks fun for a fiver and best app logo for a while right there :)

• edited February 2018

@ExAsperis99 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Jumpercollins said:

I get that, but AudioCopy since the update is pretty robust. It is not the one-stop repository for all my files the way AudioShare is. But it's audio editor is pretty great now. Just pointing that out.

Looks pretty easy to grab files from Audioshare via Audiocopy, as seen here:

• Here’s me getting lost in the fun zone with it and Zeeon and Vatanator

• OMG the app icon is a water bear!!! Purchased for that alone.

• edited February 2018

@JonLewis said:
    OMG the app icon is a water bear!!! Purchased for that alone.

Its a tardigrade. As seen on Star Trek Discovery

• edited February 2018

@ExAsperis99 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@MonzoPro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Heh, I guess I didn't notice the Audiocopy update as it was long ago nuked for being... less than updated. ;) Thanks for the tip, I will certainly give it another look.

• Had problems navigating in this app to the second page and back and general pasteboard in, can’t tell why.

• @well I think the creature design for the tardigrade is water bear influenced!

• Oops that was supposed to be @BiancaNeve

• edited February 2018

@JonLewis said:
    @well I think the creature design for the tardigrade is water bear influenced!

The tardigrade is a "water bear", and it actually exists. Only smaller than in Star Trek. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrade

• @JonLewis said:
    Oops that was supposed to be @BiancaNeve

What is a Tardigrade?
    Tardigrade, or Water Bear
    Tardigrades (Tardigrada), also known as water bears or moss piglets, are a phylum of small invertebrates. They were first described by the German pastor J.A.E. Goeze in 1773 and given the name Tardigrada, meaning "slow stepper,"

• @BiancaNeve said:

@JonLewis said:
    Oops that was supposed to be @BiancaNeve

What is a Tardigrade?
    Tardigrade, or Water Bear
    Tardigrades (Tardigrada), also known as water bears or moss piglets, are a phylum of small invertebrates. They were first described by the German pastor J.A.E. Goeze in 1773 and given the name Tardigrada, meaning "slow stepper,"

You forgot to mention how cute those li’l buggers are. :)

• @AudioGus said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@MonzoPro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Heh, I guess I didn't notice the Audiocopy update as it was long ago nuked for being... less than updated. ;) Thanks for the tip, I will certainly give it another look.

it's even easier if you DON'T have audiocopy on yr machine.. just copy to general pasteboard when in Audioshare and paste in Tardigrain.. a click extra in the workflow but i like this app, so, worth it.. took a while to work out ( and actually discover the slide out window!! ) the keyboard parameter mod assignments..
    now i have and am wondering if the grain size can be set to a constant with just the grain start modded?? rather than have the grain end either sticking where it is or flying all over the place??
    automations seem to be mostly good in Cubasis.. it's nice to have something that isn't an 'instant learn' for a change :)

• @ageezz said:
    Ooh - and it plays very nicely with Rozeta LFO - you can automate every control.

Oh dang... Must resist updating my iPad Mini 2 to iOS 11 just for Rozeta! :lol:

Meanwhile, I just can't resist Humbletune's stuff :smiley:

• @RockySmalls said:

@AudioGus said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@MonzoPro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Jumpercollins said:

it's even easier if you DON'T have audiocopy on yr machine.. just copy to general pasteboard when in Audioshare and paste in Tardigrain.. a click extra in the workflow but i like this app, so, worth it.. took a while to work out ( and actually discover the slide out window!! ) the keyboard parameter mod assignments..
    now i have and am wondering if the grain size can be set to a constant with just the grain start modded?? rather than have the grain end either sticking where it is or flying all over the place??
    automations seem to be mostly good in Cubasis.. it's nice to have something that isn't an 'instant learn' for a change :)

Good tip that I took off AudioCopy and final been able to import using general pasteboard.

• another little sonic disturbance...this time with 3 instances of Tardigrain in Beatmaker 3

• god damn this is amazing