Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to create Animoog Custom Timbres?

Comments

• Timber, tamber... potato potahto tomato tomahto

• Oooh. Looking forward to this. Admire what Animoog can do, but have always felt I am not getting the whole timbre thing....

• In practice it's 8 'wavetables/timbres' per patch with ~16 waves in each table/timbre?
    I'm much more comfortable with importing samples in to Nave :)

It would take ages to chop, stretch and interpolate the Adventurekid waves into something useable in Animoog :D

• i was wondering how to do this.
    cool

• @fprintf I like Timbre, sort of like Sabre but I am a Cavalry guy.

@JohnnyGoodyear Yea it takes a little bit to understand and even when you do, your like, ok, that doesnt make sense but it works so I will just roll with it.

@Samu yes, you can have up to 8 timbres per patch and it breaks each up into 16 slices basically. I still haven't got Nave, its been on my wishlist for a long time. That and Mitosynth. Not sure why I havent bought them but who knows, maybe I will one day.

@mrcanister Me too, which is why I started exploring it and then created the video. Hopefully it helps.

• edited February 2018

@gmslayton said:

@Samu yes, you can have up to 8 timbres per patch and it breaks each up into 16 slices basically. I still haven't got Nave, its been on my wishlist for a long time. That and Mitosynth. Not sure why I havent bought them but who knows, maybe I will one day.

Yepp, thankfully some-one has done the conversion of the AdventureKid Waveforms already :)
    https://www.animoog.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/AKWF-Reduced.zip

• @Samu I didnt know that existed. Thanks for sharing that....I think.....4,300 timbres? thats going to take me all afternoon to sort through.

• edited February 2018

@gmslayton said:
    @Samu I didnt know that existed. Thanks for sharing that....I think.....4,300 timbres? thats going to take me all afternoon to sort through.

Linked to the reduced one it's 294 wav-files.
    X-Axis scans thru all the waves within one timbre, there's still plenty to go thru.
    Animoog is for now the best app to utilise the Adventurekid Waveforms on iOS.

Really like the path feature in Animoog. When used with the FM waves from Adventurekid pack it's like having an FM synth inside Animoog :)

• edited February 2018

I have been wanting to try this. Now I have no excuses.

• @gmslayton said:
    @Samu I didnt know that existed. Thanks for sharing that....I think.....4,300 timbres? thats going to take me all afternoon to sort through.

https://www.animoog.org/2016/12/23/rustik-x-k-251-new-animoog-presets-and-159-new-timbres

• @RUST( i )K Thanks for sharing that.

• @gmslayton said:
    @RUST( i )K Thanks for sharing that.

Of course

Since I suck at videos I appreciate yours on this.

Well done.

Twisted Wave

Top 5 important apps for me

SHH. it is a secret about applying AU effects to a file by pressing a button...

• @Samu said:

@gmslayton said:

Linked to the reduced one it's 294 wav-files.
    X-Axis scans thru all the waves within one timbre, there's still plenty to go thru.
    Animoog is for now the best app to utilise the Adventurekid Waveforms on iOS.

Really like the path feature in Animoog. When used with the FM waves from Adventurekid pack it's like having an FM synth inside Animoog :)

Yeah my last track started with a drone with a sloooooooow path all which a ways through varying timbres. It worked out quite nicely (and took 12 minutes to reach the end of the path, a perfect track length).

• Hello ,please,is possible share by this way the timbres of the Grateful Dead pack?
    Thanks !!

• @dsavoy66 said:
    Hello ,please,is possible share by this way the timbres of the Grateful Dead pack?
    Thanks !!

For real ,I would love the grateful dead expansion!! Been trying to track it down lately

• So it seems you cannot purchase that expansion pack anymore? If you can get ahold of the samples, then you could easily add them in following these instructions.

• edited December 2018

@Kreacher616 said:

@dsavoy66 said:
    Hello ,please,is possible share by this way the timbres of the Grateful Dead pack?
    Thanks !!

For real ,I would love the grateful dead expansion!! Been trying to track it down lately

@gmslayton said:
    So it seems you cannot purchase that expansion pack anymore? If you can get ahold of the samples, then you could easily add them in following these instructions.

No, the pack is not anymore in the store to buy.... Thanks for your suggest!

Beyond this i have some others presets for share , write me a message in the inbox if someone wants to have them.

• @dsavoy66 your the man πŸŽΉπŸ“‘πŸŽΆπŸ™πŸ½