Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Novation Audiohub: 3+ USB into via USB hub

Has anyone experimented using a hub to run more than the 3 USB ports found on the interface?

I know on one video a person apparently did. But, that was a minute ago.

I am looking for a more current use and outcome.

I am running Launchpad Pro, LaunchControl XL, and Novation keyboard into the Audiohub and into my AIR2. I want to also run Novation Circuit into this iPAD.

I was thinking putting keyboard and lchcontrolXL into hub and run that into AUDIOHUB and use Circuit in previous USB port that LaunchcontrolXL or Novation keyboard occupied.

Thanks in advance.

I the

Comments

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Has anyone experimented using a hub to run more than the 3 USB ports found on the interface?

I am running Launchpad Pro, LaunchControl XL, and Novation keyboard into the Audiohub and into my AIR2. I want to also run Novation Circuit into this iPAD.

I was thinking putting keyboard and lchcontrolXL into hub and run that into AUDIOHUB and use Circuit in previous USB port that LaunchcontrolXL or Novation keyboard occupied.

Thanks in advance.

I the

it works fine. i've connected around 5 devices to it. just get a powered hub.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Thanks in advance.

I the

it works fine. i've connected around 5 devices to it. just get a powered hub.

Please advise on Circuit going into the hub or Novation interface direct?

• You guys are like octopi with all your controllers. :)