Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Numan Lives!

Comments

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@crouchie said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@crouchie said:
    Love the fact that Gazza and John Foxx both produce new stuff rather than just going over the old albums. Both class acts

I saw John Foxx as a surprise support act for Human League a few years back. He was great. While I loved the reminiscing over the HUman Leagues set, John stole the show with mostly new material (and a few oldies thrown in but made fresh). Amazing what he did with a very basic stage setup and one other guy on stage with him!

He’s recently done some great stuff as John Foxx and The Maths using old analogue kit that is worth checking out ;-)

Thanks for that, will go check it out :)

I didn’t realise he was still writing! Thanks for the heads up! :-)

• Theres a great interview with him on the sodajerker podcast about this album, well worth a listen

• Splinter was amazing...just getting acquainted with Savage but it's great so far...and screw Billboard.

• edited February 2018

@oddSTAR said:
    Splinter was amazing...just getting acquainted with Savage but it's great so far...and screw Billboard.

>

Exactly. For all the bollocks rammed down our throats with reference to PC and treating all equally, an old British white guy is being excluded, on a feeble excuse. But really because he is who and what he is.

• Really cool, it does sound more nu metal to me though...

• @KlaatuNinja said:
    Really cool, it does sound more nu metal to me though...

>

Yeah, there is a heavy element, for sure.

But Depche Mode have that, these days, and are still considered as an electro band at heart.. BTW, the most recent DM album is also rather good.

• Thanks for posting that! :-)

• @Nu2moro said:

Thanks for posting that! :-)

:)

• Slightly interesting fact: Gary Numan is two weeks older than Gary Oldman. B)

• Holy Hell what a great track. Getting a really big Skinny Puppy vibe.

• Nicely done.
    Is that mummy couture they are wearing?

• @Vip8888 said:
    Slightly interesting fact: Gary Numan is two weeks older than Gary Oldman. B)

And Henny Youngman would be older than both (except for the whole being dead thing) :p

• Great track, quite a bit different than his early work yet everyone evolves over their career if they want to grow as an artist rather than stick with what they were doing when they first gained notoriety.

• @AndyPlankton thank you, great video you posted which provides a lot of food for thought from someone who’s very focused on creating music.

• It was Numan on Old Grey Whistle test all those years ago which really lit the touchpaper for my love of synth music. Went to see the teletour when I was 16 in 1980 (my first gig I went to). Then saw him every tour for many years. So pleased he is still out there and developing his music especially after all the bad years he had.

• edited March 2018

@Lurcher said:
    It was Numan on Old Grey Whistle test all those years ago which really lit the touchpaper for my love of synth music.

>

Are Friends Electric still sounds futuristic, and in a way foresaw the Internet.

The new work is comparable to Bowie at his best, showing imagination, and sounding like the edge of the apocalypse.

• @KlaatuNinja said:

Um. I dont think Nu Metal is what you think it is. Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park are Nu Metal.

• @MikeyP said:

@KlaatuNinja said:

Um. I dont think Nu Metal is what you think it is. Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park are Nu Metal.

Oh i thought the Nu was for Numan

• Despite liking all thinks electro, Gary Numan never did it for me... not even in the early days when he was "electronic" always thought he was kinda cheesy!? Watched a couple of interviews with him recently and he actually comes across by as a nice, genuine bloke. Good luck to the guy :)

• @enc said:
    Despite liking all thinks electro, Gary Numan never did it for me... not even in the early days when he was "electronic" always thought he was kinda cheesy!? Watched a couple of interviews with him recently and he actually comes across by as a nice, genuine bloke. Good luck to the guy :)

>

Yeah, I know what you mean. A lot of his work I can appreciate as accomplished, but it leaves me cold.

The current single, however, ‘My Name is Ruin’ and the album ‘Savage’ ticks lots of boxes for me. It’s the kind of material I’ve wanted to hear from him for decades. Also, as you say, he’s a genuine bloke. Which in showbiz is a rarity.

• A regular guy who was in the right place at the right time. Hard worker and talented for sure. Still listen to him regularly.

• @Zen210507 said:

@senhorlampada said:
    This is so cool.
    I hope his daughter follow his steps :smile:

>

Not sure how old Persia Numan is, but believe she and sister Echo are still at school.

On this evidence, the young lady has what it takes in terms of image, voice and a few industry contacts. Whether she can write hit songs, and get them played...

Well this astounded me when I found out....such a mature performance and great voice.....she is 12 years old.

• edited March 2018

@AndyPlankton said:
    Well this astounded me when I found out....such a mature performance and great voice.....she is 12 years old.

>

Ah, this would account for her diminutive size. Made up for with presence far beyond her years. I do hope that she is not now rush released into the industry, and takes time to develop her music and simply grow up.

BTW, a possible future collaboration with Kate Bush’s son sounds good, at least in my head. But then I’m guilty of whizzing waaaaay too far ahead.

• encenc
    edited March 2018

• encenc
    edited March 2018

@Zen210507 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

>

years. I do hope that she is not now rush released into the industry, and takes time to develop her music and simply grow up.

>

Well you'd hope with her fathers ups n downs in the music industry over the years he's learned enough to guide her properly.

• @enc said:
    Well you'd hope with her fathers ups n downs in the music industry over the years he's learned enough to guide her properly.

He certainly has the experience of both sides of the coin.

• Bit of an inspiration to individuals and families coping with Asperger's syndrome sufferers as well. The fact he has this, and has survived a cut-throat business like the music industry is very impressive.