Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help with Bank/Program Change for Midi Novice

I am using a Kieth McMillen 12 Step controller to trigger sounds in a few iPad apps, my main question here is about Magellan. Currently, I am choosing the 12 Step preset which will send out the proper note info on the correct midi channel but I am manually switching through sounds in my favorites in Magellan. The 12 Step editor will allow me to set up Bank and Program change per preset but how do I know what 'numbers' to put in to trigger the correct preset sound in Magellan? I'm sure it's a simple answer and would appreciate some direction. I am including a picture of the editor for reference: