Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arturia why have you not fixed the imini?

Imini is broken.
Retronyms/Arturia
It's midi implementation is a pile of shite.

Arturia,please fix it.

Edit..
Would have posted this on the Arturia forum but they don't bother reading it!

Comments

• edited November 2013

@DanWalton was here for a few days two or three weeks ago. He took a lot of heat, said he was listening, and made no promises (most likely he was just doing company damage control). I haven't see or heard from him since here. I've heard through the grapevine that iMPC will get Audiobus, but it was 3rd hand information. I personally am not holding my breath for Anything from Retronyms.... I'll be happily surprised if iMPC or iMini get the attention they really deserve, but I seriously have my doubts.......then again, SampleWiz, Cassini, and Filtatron all got Audiobus, so it is not beyond the realm of possibility....

• OTOH iSEM MIDI is pretty good, barring partly broken Hold. At least has channel select. Tho I may have encountered an occasional stuck note ...

• I think that's partially why they went with a different developer for iSEM

• I suspect you are right @JMSexton.

• I have experienced stuck notes on with iMini. I reported it to Arturia and currently have an open ticket with them. I haven't seen that in iSEM though. I've seen it happen with iRig MIDI on iOS 7 on an iPad mini as well as using iConnectMIDI2+ into a 3 running iOS 6. I'll LYK what happens with the ticket as I'm able.