Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bug of audiobus,amplitube,cubasis or me?

When i listen to a recorded track of my guitar in cubasis via amplitube and audiobus,i ear the clic of cubasis(in a low volume). The clic was recorded too.. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• You used iRig or another interface that plugs into the headphone socket, didn't you?

• You need something like iRig HD that plugs straight into the 30 pin connector or the lightning connector..there is a massive problem with the old type of guitar interface that causes something called crosstalk..this happens because it acivates the mic as well...it didn't matter before Audiobus because all you were using Amplitube, Ampkit, Jamup etc was as a way to process your guitar live or for practice..

• Eureka,it comes from my irig ,first price and not an IK or else!mine just have the name of iRig...thanks again %)

• hello guys!hum,i bought an ik irig(not hd) and i have the same problem!!i tried with ,on output,cubasis(again),garageband and beatmaker2. Thank for your ideas! Clic,clic... <%(

• Sorry thesoundtestroom,you told me hd and i didn't...

• Any interface that uses the headphone socket for input will have the same problem. The design flaw is with the iPad, not the interface.