Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Discord4 demo

I know discord4 can do some weird stuff, but I want it for only one thing: shimmer reverbs. This thing is gonna be really fun to play with. Here’s something I cooked up in a few minutes playing around.

Comments

• Great I love Valhalla Shimmer on my desktop, been waiting for a decent controllable shimmer reverb app for ages for my iPad. Crystalline doesn’t really cut it as well as this. Instant buy. Great video by the way.

• Those LFOs could be a total blast as synth oscillators too :)

There are some crazy presets included here, the sickly thing is insane on vocals, instant laughter :D

• edited February 2018

Now, this is Crazy! I didn’t know d4 is capable of these kind of reverbs. As long as crystalline hast no AU... this is the place to be. Great sounds! Thanks for sharing!

Btw, what instrument are you playing? IGrand? Ravenscroft? Module? Sounds cool

• @david_2017 said:
    Now, this is Crazy! I didn’t know d4 is capable of these kind of reverbs. As long as crystalline hast no AU... this is the place to be. Great sounds! Thanks for sharing!

It’s neo soul keys :)
    I still think crystalline is a little better, but if it ain’t got au, I refuse to use!

• I wanna hear it on Electric Guitar.

• edited February 2018

AU FX are entering a new dimension. Exciting. Looking forward to BigSeq 3

• @ion677 said:

@david_2017 said:

It’s neo soul keys :)
    I still think crystalline is a little better, but if it ain’t got au, I refuse to use!

I find Crystalline a bit of a one-trick pony, and so don’t use it. Discord is a lot more versatile.

• @MonzoPro said:
    I find Crystalline a bit of a one-trick pony, and so don’t use it. Discord is a lot more versatile.

>

Agreed. Crystalline is capable of producing beautiful sounds, but very much in a niche. Discord, in my early dabbling, is producing some weird but rather wonderful noises. Nicely priced app, too.

• edited February 2018

Discord is pretty versatile. I am not too deep into it, but the presets are already showing the potential!

With the No. 2 shimmery patch... where can I turn off the pitch changing, so I can pick a bit with my guitar parallel without having to much trouble with the notes?! Thanks for insights!

In other words, how do I get rid off the detuning? I am sure this is pretty simple but I haven’t found it yet...

• @david_2017 said:
    Discord is pretty versatile. I am not too deep into it, but the presets are already showing the potential!

With the No. 2 shimmery patch... where can I turn off the pitch changing, so I can pick a bit with my guitar parallel without having to much trouble with the notes?! Thanks for insights!

In other words, how do I get rid off the detuning? I am sure this is pretty simple but I haven’t found it yet...

Set the left most two circles (the ones with the ‘semi’ option in the middle) to 000

• @oat_phipps said:

@david_2017 said:

Set the left most two circles (the ones with the ‘semi’ option in the middle) to 000

HAHAHA!!! It’s the biggest label in the whole app anderes I haven’t seen it. Thanks sir! I haven’t seen the tree in the forest (Germany idiom). Haha. Will do try that now ;)