Samplist is live on the App Store

1789101113»

Comments

  • @Max_Free said:
    Can I start/stop sampling over MIDI? Edit start/stop/loop points via CC? I need something to complement the Octatrack polyfonic. Cannot use touchscreen. But I also want multi-sampling, across the keys. Switch samplesets with Program change. Is BM3 capable? Or anything?

    I thought I replied but I see it didn't got sent properly.
    No you can't start/stop via MIDI. You can only send midi notes and CCs for the sample parameters.
    You can divide a sample in slices and play them via pads. When you enable Chromatic mode, you can play each slice chromatically via the onscreen keyboard. However, you can use a MIDI Keyboard to trigger the slices (C3 = Slice1, C#3 = Slice 2, etc...)

    Right now you can't swap samples via Program change. It wouldn't be hard to implement though. I'll add it to my Feature Wishlist.

  • So guys, I've submitted last night a new update which focuses on performance improvements and crash fixes.
    Also it contains the new optimized waveform view. You can zoom up to 20x with super sharp vectorized waveform ;)

    And here's a bonus: I've started working on the iPhone version.


  • Great. Thanks!!! Can‘t wait to enjoy it on the IPhone!

  • So it took me about 2 hours, but I got it running on my iPhone.
    Should be up & running by Monday :) I still have to tweak it because of the stupid iPhone X notch ;)
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/L5gntjle655gKdDx2

  • @alecsbuga said:
    So it took me about 2 hours, but I got it running on my iPhone.
    Should be up & running by Monday :) I still have to tweak it because of the stupid iPhone X notch ;)
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/L5gntjle655gKdDx2

    Your consistency and speed with delivering features is inspiring.

  • Thanks and hopefully my consistency in delivering bugs will be excused :)
    It happens when you’re one guy doing this outside your daily job.

  • I stopped following the thread after I found out that this app doesn't support iPhone (I use iphones exclusively). Rather than searching through 13 pages of likely irrelevant iPad-only material, could some kind soul tell me if the plans have changed and if iPhone support will be released in the future? @alecsbuga ? Anyone?

  • @Audiojunkie said:
    I stopped following the thread after I found out that this app doesn't support iPhone (I use iphones exclusively). Rather than searching through 13 pages of likely irrelevant iPad-only material, could some kind soul tell me if the plans have changed and if iPhone support will be released in the future? @alecsbuga ? Anyone?

    You just have to scroll up. Screenshots included.

  • @alecsbuga said:

    @Audiojunkie said:
    I stopped following the thread after I found out that this app doesn't support iPhone (I use iphones exclusively). Rather than searching through 13 pages of likely irrelevant iPad-only material, could some kind soul tell me if the plans have changed and if iPhone support will be released in the future? @alecsbuga ? Anyone?

    You just have to scroll up. Screenshots included.

    Will it be backwards compatible to 32bit? Running an iPhone 5 here.

  • iOS 10+
    Not sure about the 32/64 bits. XCode does that automatically. I believe it’s 64 only since Apple is ditching support for older architectures.

    @aaronpc said:

    @alecsbuga said:

    @Audiojunkie said:
    I stopped following the thread after I found out that this app doesn't support iPhone (I use iphones exclusively). Rather than searching through 13 pages of likely irrelevant iPad-only material, could some kind soul tell me if the plans have changed and if iPhone support will be released in the future? @alecsbuga ? Anyone?

    You just have to scroll up. Screenshots included.

    Will it be backwards compatible to 32bit? Running an iPhone 5 here.

  • @Audiojunkie said:
    I stopped following the thread after I found out that this app doesn't support iPhone (I use iphones exclusively). Rather than searching through 13 pages of likely irrelevant iPad-only material, could some kind soul tell me if the plans have changed and if iPhone support will be released in the future? @alecsbuga ? Anyone?

    Haha

  • @alecsbuga said:
    iOS 10+
    Not sure about the 32/64 bits. XCode does that automatically. I believe it’s 64 only since Apple is ditching support for older architectures.

    @aaronpc said:

    @alecsbuga said:

    @Audiojunkie said:
    I stopped following the thread after I found out that this app doesn't support iPhone (I use iphones exclusively). Rather than searching through 13 pages of likely irrelevant iPad-only material, could some kind soul tell me if the plans have changed and if iPhone support will be released in the future? @alecsbuga ? Anyone?

    You just have to scroll up. Screenshots included.

    Will it be backwards compatible to 32bit? Running an iPhone 5 here.

    Not sure how this stuff works, really. The recently released Tardigrain was able to load, so I don't know if he jumped through additional hoops to make that happen or what. Maybe his code didn't address 64bit-exclusive capabilities, so it was able to squeak by. There are only a small number of apps that have ceased updating.

    I guess we'll just have to see. thx anyway.

  • Samplist 1.3.6 with iPhone support is uploading as we speak. Hopefully it will be live by tomorrow.
    It took me less than I anticipated but THAT IPHONE X NOTCH is a real mood breaker! I managed to "embrace" it as Apple says :)

  • I hope you didn't squeeze it to death doing so ;)

  • freakin awesome. i can’t wait!

  • @alecsbuga said:
    Samplist 1.3.6 with iPhone support is uploading as we speak. Hopefully it will be live by tomorrow.
    It took me less than I anticipated but THAT IPHONE X NOTCH is a real mood breaker! I managed to "embrace" it as Apple says :)

    😎😎😎

  • The new update is currently under review. It should be up in one hour so

  • @alecsbuga said:
    The new update is currently under review. It should be up in one hour so

    Hah.. so confident. Obviously you’ve never been hurt by an App Store reviewer before :D

  • Oh I’ve had my share. With Laterpost. My instagram scheduler. It was subscription based initially :)

Sign In or Register to comment.