Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BM2 midi

edited November 2013 in General App Discussion

I'm trying to record midi into bm2 from an external keyboard. How do I set bm2 to record whilst on the track screen? I have record enabled on the track but still doesn't record the input. As far as I can tell it will only record whilst on the instrument screen. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?
Thank you ;-)

Comments

• You have to press the omni button. Then you can control it while in any screen.

• Thank Verbalee :-)
    Will try again later with keyboard.

• IanIan
    edited November 2013

has anyone else noticed that (in BM2) if you record MIDI at the same time as audio it adds the midi in the same track as the audio, as well as the midi track you've set up?