Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

At The End We Will All Dance The Infinity Waltz

edited February 2018 in Creations

Here is another little musicical interlude for your enjoyment, I hope you like it

Comments

• edited February 2018

Very metaphysical title. Beautifully played, as always. Makes me wish I was a muso.

• @Zen210507 I like thoughtful titles that try and tell a story without words, look at all mine and Colin’s stuff, that’s what we try to achieve. And you are a muso :)

• Very nice...Are you using only iOS instrument ? ...

• @ugb1 said:
    Very nice...Are you using only iOS instrument ? ...

No I'm using a mixture of both Reason and Cubasis for this one, recording the sounds of Reasons Ambient Piano patch and Voices Of Gaia for Kontakt into Cubasis via my Behringer USB mixer, it's a really nice way to work because my Laptop just can't deal with a load of Kontakt instruments inside Reason but running them Standalone is OK if I don't go mad, then I have all the Audio files in Cubasis for effects and mixing

• That was lovely. Love the ending, the long whoosh.