Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Controlling MOOG Model 15 with a Seaboard Block..Video

Just a quick video of the Seaboard and Moog Model 15 and also setting the the pitch/glide range inside Model 15

Comments

• Cool - must try this.

• edited February 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 I think it depends on the synth, the lift function isn’t that useful anyway for most things, but all 5 dimensions would work via Bluetooth I’d the synth allowed it

• edited February 2018
  • edited February 2018
  • The Block is really nice with Model 15. Can't wait for Zeeon to add MPE.

• edited February 2018

@Max23 Yes it does take a bit of getting used too, it has incredible sensitivity and the Bluetooth is rock solid

• @Michael_R_Grant said:
    The Block is really nice with Model 15. Can't wait for Zeeon to add MPE.

@Michael_R_Grant Oh yeah that will be truly epic, I can’t say what this synth is but I am beta testing a new synth at the moment that is AUv3 and Standalone, Audiobus etc and has MPE built right in and it is amazing with the Seaboard, I did ask if I could Pre-Release demo it but they weren’t having it

• @thesoundtestroom said:

@Michael_R_Grant said:

@Michael_R_Grant Oh yeah that will be truly epic, I can’t say what this synth is but I am beta testing a new synth at the moment that is AUv3 and Standalone, Audiobus etc and has MPE built right in and it is amazing with the Seaboard, I did ask if I could Pre-Release demo it but they weren’t having it

That sounds awesome. Please mention when it's released that it's the one you were chatting about with me here, if that's OK.

• @Michael_R_Grant said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

@Michael_R_Grant said:

That sounds awesome. Please mention when it's released that it's the one you were chatting about with me here, if that's OK.

Oh yes, I definitely will, I hope it’s soon, it’s killin' me not being a pole to demo it, I will say that it is a brand new though and has not been released before in any form

• @thesoundtestroom said:

@Michael_R_Grant said:

Ooh, that sounds exciting! I think a lot of new synths and upgrades this year will include MPE now that a standard has been agreed.

• Gave up after a minute or two... can't abide the focus shifting constantly as you point things out. Please focus on the screen properly and then lock the focus!!!

• So I wonder how we can use this in actual MPE mode. In video you use OMNI mode which is not actual MPE. E.g. it doesn't allow you neither pitch two notes simultaneously in different directions nor control parameters per note (see this for details: https://moogmusicsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001031148-I-ve-set-up-my-MPE-controller-through-MIDI-CC-Learn-but-all-the-per-note-changes-are-global-and-not-per-voice-#). I tried to set this up and it works perfectly with aftertouch. But it doesn't work with slide action which should be modulation cc74.