Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Propellerhead Thor question. Change patch- sequencer stops?

Hi- I have just purchased Thor- but I can’t understand this strange behaviour. When using the sequencer- if I select a different sound the sequencer stops and resets itself wiping ou5 my sequence. Can’t see a reference to it in the manual. Any ideas how to avoid this?

Comments

• The sequencer settings are part of the presets.

• Ah- thanks- it’s not possible then..... slumps into chair..... mumbling...... “there’s always something”

• May be you could use Xequence for instance to sequence stuff and use the midi out get Thor into the spin. This way you could loop your sequenced melody in Xequence and flip through the presets in Thor.
    This should work... maybe some other guy can shed light here.

• I've always considered the sequencer part of the sound design features, because you can use both: An external sequencer to play notes and the built-in sequencer as a modulation source (See the "I am thor" patch), a fast arpeggio or complex key-triggered envelope or whatever.
    thor works very well with external sequencers, it will also sync to MIDI clock perfectly.

• Hi- yes thanks- I have a few sequencers that I can use with it- eg Theysis. I just liked the feature set and design of theThor sequencer- I also prefer all in one units so I hoped this would do the trick. I’m not unhappy with it though- it has a lot of good sounds etc. I will be checking the next time though :)