Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mixing Guitar Output with Backing Track into iRig Recorder or any other video recorder

Hi,

Currently i can use Audiobus fine to record the processed output from ToneBridge, Ampkit, and Mobile POD out to iRig to record it with a video. But, whilst i can play the backing track fine and i can hear it on the headphones, iRig only records the guitar output with the video without the backing track.

Is there any way to make sure that the final output into iRig includes the backing track as well?

Thanks

Comments

• You are recording the output of Audiobus in iRig Recorder and the backingtrack isn't going through Audiobus... You better use AUM, because AUM has a Fileplayer-input node, so you can mix your backingtrack-file and the guitar-input to one output into your iRig.

• I'll check it out. Thanks!