Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MPK49 with iPad?

Trying to connect my Akai MPK49 to my iPad 2017. Going MPK49 > powered Anker USB hub. Then iPad > CCK > USB hub. Not getting any results. IOS ver. 10.3.2 Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Cheers.

Comments

• Also, apps I've tried it with: BeatMaker 3, Model 15, Gadget, GarageBand, Sunrizer...

• I use the mpk249 without a hitch. Not sure if this is the case for the 49, but the 249 has a low power mode allowing it to be powered by the iPad via cck.

• edited February 2018

I plugged in the power cable and USB 3 CCK into my iPad first. Then plugged in the MPK 49 and it works fine for me inside of BM3. No USB hub needed. The order of which you plug things in matters.