Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New song -this one nearly killed me

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well. I've just put a new song on soundcloud that I've been working on for ages. Would love for you to have a listen.

I'm quite glad to see the back of this one. Used cubasis, jam up pro, ani moog, dm1 as usual.

Anyway, I hope you like it.

Cheers
Rhys

Comments

• Not sure the drum fits. Love the rest of the track though!

• agree with guy above drums on intro dont work for me but rest is very good !

• Thanks for the feedback guys.
    When you say the drums don't fit you mean like in terms of the tone of the song or literally out of time?

• too much of a distraction for me.... dont like the echo on the snare just at odds with the rest of the song more so on the intro.

• Ah ok. That's fair enough. Cheers though and glad you liked the rest of it.