Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

From Vaping to music

I live in the Uk and while we have to abide by some stupid EU rules (TPD), at least we still are able to vape.

I noticed that in America they are looking at banning flavours in vaping products as they believe that it encourages youth vaping (as if kids don’t try anything anyway - I know I did). So, yeah this is stupid and most likely to be due to money more than care for the young!

So, to my point - if the governments of your country tried to ban certain musical genres to protect the young (as we all know that hip hop leads to youth gangs and gun crime lol), what would you do about it?

Comments

• It’s not a genre but if a political party voted to ban Autotune they’d get my vote.

• @TheVimFuego said:
    It’s not a genre but if a political party voted to ban Autotune they’d get my vote.

Lol yeah with you on that one ;)

• Protest. What else?

@TheVimFuego said:
    It’s not a genre but if a political party voted to ban Autotune they’d get my vote.

And no we shouldn’t be banning musical techniques. That makes no sense whatsoever. Legislation is about protection and rights (in principle anyway), not preferences.

• I believe the flavors are the only part of vaping that are now FDA approved so who knows what the health issues will be.

• I would grab my old acoustic and start a revolution, of course. Wouldn’t everybody? :D

• I haven’t been keeping up, but there was talk of trying to ban some ingredient that is used in the “creamy” type flavors. If you like the custards, you may want to grab your gun or guitar. :/

• I have never tried any of the flavors. Vaping is only a nicotine delivery system for me. A great one.

• @CracklePot said:
    I haven’t been keeping up, but there was talk of trying to ban some ingredient that is used in the “creamy” type flavors. If you like the custards, you may want to grab your gun or guitar. :/

I can see America banning their guitars before guns lol

• For a long time the UK banned music that was "wholly or predominantly characterised by the emission of a succession of repetitive beats" with the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act of 1994, right in the middle of the rave/jungle era.
    I suppose I'd do the same as the producers of that time and carry on as usual. Only that would include keep buying and using apps, and maybe paying more for them in order to support indie developers.

• @[Deleted User] said:

So, to my point - if the governments of your country tried to ban certain musical genres to protect the young (as we all know that hip hop leads to youth gangs and gun crime lol), what would you do about it?

I don’t make a sell music or play music in venues. I make music as a fun hobby in my bedroom studio to de-stress form a long day. What I do in my own bedroom is my own business. Nothing would change.

• How can you ban anything in the age of free internet?
    Anyone has free will anyway. If you choose to look/listen/ingest nasty things, you will have them in your soul/heart/body. And vice versa regarding beautiful things. Choose wisely kids.