Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Virtual Private Network

Hello, Guys, I am new to this forum. I am using free VPN service.

What VPN are you using?
Why are you using? Are you use it only for anonymity?
What is the best feature in your VPN?

Put your thoughts I want to subscribe paid services which one is the best, but before subscription, I want users reviews.

Comments

• i use tigervpn. i mainly use it for reducing pings for gaming since my isp here in India is absolutely terrible at it. i also use it however when i want to open sites that are blocked or to see videos that are geo locked. i grabbed the lifetime sub on sale for just 26$ and have been using it for 3 years now. definitely got my moneys worth :D

• edited February 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    forget the free vpns if you you want anonymity,
    you are giving someone you don't know & you don't pay all your network traffic
    who the hell knows what they are doing with it
    it screams honey pot

+1

We all have to know: If someone is doing your VPN, he sees ALL of your internet traffic. Not only traffic coming from your mail or browser. All traffic.

This is the very reason Big Data dealer Facebook plans a VPN for all user (because of "security concerns" - LOL). As a result then they can even track you if you avoid websites which have a Big Data "like" button from Facebook*.

• Here’s a link that should be very useful for finding information about the more popular VPN services:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Which+are+the+most+popular+VPN+services?

Enjoy!

• edited February 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.