Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Got ‘em already. Nice plugins!

• Hmmm. I can get QuatroMod for a dollar. Nice B)

• Worth it! I couldn’t wait for a bundle however.

• @Richtowns said:
    Hmmm. I can get QuatroMod for a dollar. Nice B)

I went to check and got Grind Distortion for FREE! :)

• edited February 2018

Hmm, completing the bundle is 3 Cents more than buying the last missing app grind distortion separately here. Doesn’t make sense to me.

• I’ll take Eos 2 for $0.99. Sweet!

• @CracklePot said:

@Richtowns said:
    Hmmm. I can get QuatroMod for a dollar. Nice B)

I went to check and got Grind Distortion for FREE! :)

Whoot! Me too!

• These are exactly the four Audio Damage apps i’m least interested in.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    These are exactly the four Audio Damage apps i’m least interested in.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vn1ddbJqDD4hq/giphy.gif

• @Beathoven said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    These are exactly the four Audio Damage apps i’m least interested in.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vn1ddbJqDD4hq/giphy.gif

Ha.
    I guess I mean I'm more interested in the other apps first.

• But when is discord4 gonna be released? Any day hopefully?

• @ion677 said:
    But when is discord4 gonna be released? Any day hopefully?

That's the one I'm waiting for too, got all the others already.

A new 'synth' with an oscillator based on the Discord4's LFO(With the skew & shape parameters) with Filters & Effects from the other apps could be an interesting addition to the product portfolio to say the least :)

• Completed my bundle for 4 quid! (Grind/QuatroMod)
    Nice
    :)

• I had Eos, but was missing the others, so for $9 I got the Grind, DubStation and QuatroMod. In the 10 minutes or so that I messed with them, I like 'em, but suspect I'll use Grind the least. DubStation filled a need for a standard delay in AU and QuatroMod fills the need for an AU flanger/phaser, so a win all the way around.

• @dvlmusic said:
    I had Eos, but was missing the others, so for $9 I got the Grind, DubStation and QuatroMod. In the 10 minutes or so that I messed with them, I like 'em, but suspect I'll use Grind the least. DubStation filled a need for a standard delay in AU and QuatroMod fills the need for an AU flanger/phaser, so a win all the way around.

I just got Grind for free but I am still trying to figure out what I want to do with it. Not the usual distortion unit, so I am trying to look at it from a different angle. It does some interesting things, but not what I expected, so I will see what other uses I can come up with.

• Don't get me wrong - I love the Audio Damage stuff, so I'm sure I'll find a use for it. It sounds really good, it's just that I have a number of other distortion units that I like. I'm sure it'll find it's way into the workflow somehow....

• I don’t have dubstation or grind. The dev told me of a config that might emulate a lo-fi analog tape setup, that uses grind.. so I’m intrigued. Not as much so for dubstation, but I’m a bit of an obsessive completist ;)

• Got grind and 4mod for 4€ - cool deal! Like grind so far even if I don’t get it but you can do crazy shaping with it. So I guess now I am a official supporter of Audiodamage as well haha

• @dvlmusic said:
    Don't get me wrong - I love the Audio Damage stuff, so I'm sure I'll find a use for it. It sounds really good, it's just that I have a number of other distortion units that I like. I'm sure it'll find it's way into the workflow somehow....

Set it up on drums, with the LFO tempo-synced and blend at 20-30%. I was similarly sceptical but this arrangement showed me the light

• QuatroMod is my fav for chorus. It has s sweet sound I like. It would be cool to be able to use all four or even two effects together without loading a second instance.

• Grind is my favorite although Eos2 is beautiful with the right settings. With Grind I can dial in the perfect distortion by scrolling slowly across the wave shape and adjusting the window. Thhe filter is very useful and of course as stated, the LFO is great for adding movement. Spend some time to dial it in tastefully and you will see how much more flexible it is than 3 knob distortions.

• Didn’t have QuatroMod and now it’s free! Thanks Audio Damage!

• @jrjulius said:

@dvlmusic said:
    Don't get me wrong - I love the Audio Damage stuff, so I'm sure I'll find a use for it. It sounds really good, it's just that I have a number of other distortion units that I like. I'm sure it'll find it's way into the workflow somehow....

Set it up on drums, with the LFO tempo-synced and blend at 20-30%. I was similarly sceptical but this arrangement showed me the light

@soundshaper said:
    Grind is my favorite although Eos2 is beautiful with the right settings. With Grind I can dial in the perfect distortion by scrolling slowly across the wave shape and adjusting the window. Thhe filter is very useful and of course as stated, the LFO is great for adding movement. Spend some time to dial it in tastefully and you will see how much more flexible it is than 3 knob distortions.

Cool tips. Thanks! Grind definitely is a strange one at first, but I find it pretty rewarding to explore what it can do. Going to try these suggestions later today. B)