Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EDM samples

Sup, I am currently thinking about buying this sample pack ? My genre is EDM what do u think about it?
https://www.lucidsamples.com/edm-samples-packs/296-edm-risers-falls.html

Comments

• edited February 2018

I wouldn’t, but that is just me, and I’m too cheap to pay that much for stuff I could easily make myself.
    Really, it seems like you are only going to get about 35 unique sounds. Then they transpose those to create the other keys. Then they get that whole set and reverse the direction. But I could be wrong.
    I suggest you record the demo for free and try to re-create the ones that you like. If that doesn’t work, just sample the demo and pitch shift it with another app.

• In all honesty mate, it’s better to spend money on good drums for EDM rather than waste it on premade risers and falls. Risers and falls are the easiest things to design. What’s your main app that you use?

• edited February 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2018

@djkanohi said:
    Sup, I am currently thinking about buying this sample pack ? My genre is EDM what do u think about it?
    https://www.lucidsamples.com/edm-samples-packs/296-edm-risers-falls.html

You can probably find something similar online cheaper or free. Get those and learn from them so you can create your own.

• First post here is a link to a paid sample library. Hmm.

• I say don't buy that it is garbage.

The worst sound quality.

Not original.

Over priced.

B)

• @Max23 said:
    forget buying any samples, forget using presets
    the whole fun of electronic music is coming up with your own sounds

“EDM” doesn’t mean “Experimental Dance Music” unfortunately. It simply means “Electronic Dance Music”, commercial stuff, and/or “cheesy twaddle produced by David Guetta”. :smirk:

• @syrupcore said:
    First post here is a link to a paid sample library. Hmm.

I think in this case the guy just wants to know if the pack is worth it or not, which it obviously isn’t.

• Go directly to Electronisounds.com for all your EDM sampling needs!

• Try Zenhiser.com or the kshmr libraries

• edited February 2018

@Max23 said:

Nobody ever had fun playing an acoustic guitar because it has one preset, guitar.
    Nobody ever had fun playing a Casio keyboard with nothing but presets.
    The whole fun indeed, you really do talk some nonsense.
    Music should be fun, no matter how you achieve the sounds you use, ignore anybody who tries to put rules on it.

• If you are gonna to buy & use samples from a company them, or others like that please read the small print properly. Some will say that you are free touse them in your track, but if you read the "INFO" after you bought it, you may have to ask them for permission (or maybe an extra payment) to use them in a commercial track. But ok for releasing your tracks on a free stream service like SounCloud, where your not making money out of the samples you have used from them......... Just saying. ;)

• edited February 2018
  • @Max23 said:

@Samplemunch said:

@Max23 said:

Nobody ever had fun playing an acoustic guitar because it has one preset, guitar.
    Nobody ever had fun playing a Casio keyboard with nothing but presets.
    The whole fun indeed, you really do talk some nonsense.
    Music should be fun, no matter how you achieve the sounds you use, ignore anybody who tries to put rules on it.

well have fun with your instant sauce.
    would you like a little ketchup with that?
    yummy yummy

Would you like some toilet roll, to wipe your mouth ;)

• edited February 2018