Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audioshare and data transfer from Ipad to iphone.

Ive searched the world over (im a computer idiot) and not found an answer to my question. Is it possible to transfer Audioshare and all its precious samples from my ipad to my iphone?

Comments

• I am able to exchange files between my iPad and Android phone by using Readdle Documents app on iPad and an app that supports WebDAV on my phone. I use the WiFi server feature in Documents, then connect to that on my phone and do the file transfers from the phone.
    Since you are all iOS, you may be able to just use Documents app on both devices.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/documents-by-readdle/id364901807?mt=8

• Thanks Crackle. I will give that a try.

• Do you have a desktop computer available? If so, then use ifunbox http://www.i-funbox.com/ to transfer to your computer and then the other device

• Thanks Rebus

• iCloud files sync or even Airdrop maybe?

• For me those options are too slow. Direct transfer over WiFi is much faster.

• edited February 2018

@soundshaper said:
    iCloud files sync or even Airdrop maybe?

@CracklePot said:
    For me those options are too slow. Direct transfer over WiFi is much faster.

Airdrop is fast for me. 177mb file just took 20 seconds.

• @audiogus yeah that’s fast. I just can’t use cloud services as go-between. Upload, then download from a slow server is lame.

• @CracklePot said:
    @audiogus yeah that’s fast. I just can’t use cloud services as go-between. Upload, then download from a slow server is lame.

Airdrop is device to device over bluetooth.

• @AudioGus said:

@CracklePot said:
    @audiogus yeah that’s fast. I just can’t use cloud services as go-between. Upload, then download from a slow server is lame.

That’s cool. No network required. Ideal, actually. Wish I could use it on my Android phone, but I think I am stuck with WiFi at best.

• @AudioGus said:

@soundshaper said:
    iCloud files sync or even Airdrop maybe?

@CracklePot said:
    For me those options are too slow. Direct transfer over WiFi is much faster.

Airdrop is fast for me. 177mb file just took 20 seconds.

It worked. Thanks Gus. And thanks to the rest of you for your suggestions.

• @AudioGus said:

@CracklePot said:

AirDrop uses Bluetooth only for inter-device communication. The actual transfer is done directly via Wi-Fi. That’s why it’s so fast.

It’s peer-to-peer Wi-Fi too, so you don’t need a Wi-Fi network. It would work in the middle of a desert.

• @mistercharlie said:

@AudioGus said:

@CracklePot said:

AirDrop uses Bluetooth only for inter-device communication. The actual transfer is done directly via Wi-Fi. That’s why it’s so fast.

It’s peer-to-peer Wi-Fi too, so you don’t need a Wi-Fi network. It would work in the middle of a desert.

That’s almost badass enough to make me want an iPhone to go with my iPad. AirDrop is pretty tight. B)