Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you drinking? Is it good?

I’ve hardly had any coffee at all since the new year. Mostly tea lately, and at home, proper leaf tea, not teabags. Although, I’ve just had the remaining glass of white wine in a bottle I opened on Sunday (Soave Superiore from Asda). And that’s another thing – I’ve taken up wine, and hardly bought any beer, since the new year. I know fuck all about wine, never having wished to be associated with poncey wine snobs. My wine choosing strategy is currently to wait until I’m alone in the wine aisle, close my eyes and spin around a few times and reach out and walk until I touch a bottle, and whatever that is, is what I’ve chosen.

Comments

• How did I see this one coming?

• Wait ’till “What are you breathing? Etc.”.

• I'm more and more convinced "What are you smoking? It doesn't seem to be good?" would be the most appropriate thread by now B)

• Cold cup of peppermint tea. Wish it were hot, but too lazy to get up.

• 2016 "The Lamb" by Fremont Brewing here in Seattle. Wine barrel-aged saison with brett, amazing depth and nose. It's got me feeling cheeky, so I may even have one of their Brew2000's later tonight.

• edited February 2018

@dabusgo said:
    Weed

LOL

I’m a fan as well but on topic: celestial seasonings brand tension tamer tea. Tastes pleasantly earthy and does what it says

• Water. Fucking awesome.

• These have been quite interesting...”what are you wearing?” & “what are you slapping your yambag to?” must be right around the corner.

Haven’t had a drink of alcohol in almost 10 years, but I can’t do the same with Dr. Pepper. That shit’s extremely difficult to leave alone. Got one in a glass with ice in the studio as I type this.

Other favorites are Twinings English Breakfast tea & another tea by Bigelow called Salted Caramel. Don’t know how they did it but it’s awesome. Tea includes copious amounts of sugar & Cold Stone Creamery flavored International Delight coffee cream.

So now my favorite interwebs music & recording hang knows which tea I like...what are we doing? Lol...

• Chocolate Drops. A pale ale that I hung 15 lbs of 70% cacao in the fermenter for a week. One of the last beers I made at my previous Brewery. I took a keg with me.

• @db909 said:

I’m a fan as well but on topic: celestial seasonings brand tension tamer tea. Tastes pleasantly earthy and does what it says

Celestial makes good teas, but the bags are not individually wrapped. That's a deal-breaker for me, since good herbal teas go stale so quickly.

• https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WN0T9VrbSGSnCx8W1EM03WQO2ca7Ydod
    This is my new brewery. Did the first test batch today on a new system.

• Mango orange juice with lemon sparkle water. Recommended.

• My mother in law (!) bought us a fancy coffee machine and so I am definitelty drinking coffee and I am in the ZONE man.

• Earlier today I enjoyed caipirinha, after a long long time with no alcohol.

• Coffee.....tons of coffee....water....graipfruit juice.....
    beer....

• I quit coffee over the summer. Starbucks refused to take a $50 bill for two bags of coffee and a few specialty drinks for my daughters and wife, which totaled about $40. Let’s face it, a $50 bill today is essentially what a $20 bill was 30 years ago. 30 years ago, no one refused to take a twenty.

Now I drink a lot more water during the day, but evenings have fostered a fondness of Stella Artois and a California wine called Apothic Red.

• Brunello de Montalcino of course

• @Bootsy said:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WN0T9VrbSGSnCx8W1EM03WQO2ca7Ydod

Now that is taking home brew seriously! I was doing 23 litres.

What type of hop pellets are those two?

• @Bootsy. Do you package and ship? I’m a craft beer junkie. Typically stouts and English barleywines are my thing and I’m open to variants of those styles.

• I start every day with a strong bucket of tea. Like my morning shower, I can’t get going without it. I then keep the tea going until the early evening, when, after Monzo Jnr has gone to bed. I switch to red wine (any) to calm my nervous system back down, after coping with several hours of madness after his medication has worn off.

Some days, like today when I was woken by his screaming, and attempts to smash through his bedroom wall, I’m tempted to start with the wine.

• Coffee and in the ec> @Bootsy said:

IM COMING.

• Just tea. And brandy with cocaine.

• @u0421793 said:
    Wait ’till “What are you breathing? Etc.”.

I swear I didn't see this before making my thread.

• Drinking iced vietnamese coffee with confenced milk. Its almost like a hard drug.

• Bottled water
    Black coffe with one sweetner
    Bottled beer if I'm out for a session (rare)
    Guinness, if calling for 1 or two after work (rare)
    Chilled Bottled Becks at home
    Occasional Glass of Prosecco or two with food

• @u0421793 said:

@Bootsy said:

Now that is taking home brew seriously! I was doing 23 litres.

What type of hop pellets are those two?

UK Fuggles.

• @Proto said:
    Coffee and in the ec> @Bootsy said:

IM COMING.

Great come on over! We should be open in a couple of weeks.

• @Ben said:
    @Bootsy. Do you package and ship? I’m a craft beer junkie. Typically stouts and English barleywines are my thing and I’m open to variants of those styles.

Our 5 flagships are English style. A pale ale, red ale, brown, ESB my fav, and a stout. Then whatever else I can get in of my own. I’m an IPA guy..
    For now we are just going to be a pub. It will just be me doing all the brewing on a 7 bbl system. It’s pretty small for to be a packaging brewery but we might have a mobile canner come in eventually. The space is amazing, it’s a 87 yr old baptist church that developers in the area wanted to tear down but the city wouldn’t let them and now has historic designation so it can’t be torn down.

• @Bootsy said:

@Proto said:
    Coffee and in the ec> @Bootsy said:

IM COMING.

Great come on over! We should be open in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the invite. That picture looks tasty. :)