Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you eating? Is it good?

13»

Comments

• A few nights ago I ate my first Impossible Burger. This was at a somewhat upscale restaurant, not Burger King. I was somewhat dubious about it but my dinner companions assured me that it was good. You know what? They were right. I actually liked it better than a beef burger. It had the right flavor and texture without the usual accompanying grease. A very pleasant surprise.

• edited February 2020

• I had some slightly damp, cold pizza left over that we made for the hordes of kids here visiting Monzo Jnr, and some bloody awful quiche that Mrs Monzo likes.

I'm going to have to anaesthetise my mouth now with chocolate and red wine.

• Marmite on hot buttered toast, though contemplated crumpet...!
    :)
    ;)

• Some kind of stomach bug. Off to bed.

• Regular 3 o’clock bunny food. Apparently good for me.

• I just made some fried chicken strips, they’re pretty good

• @AudioGus said:
    Regular 3 o’clock bunny food. Apparently good for me.

Looks good no wilting.

• @johnfromberkeley I’m sensing a common theme here in your dishes. And I like it.

• @mjcouche said:
    @johnfromberkeley I’m sensing a common theme here in your dishes. And I like it.

Neighborhood dive.

• Had a great steak burger with caramelized onions, tomato, and blue cheese. Also had some bacon cheese fries with peppercorn ranch, housemade root beer, a bananas foster milkshake, and a Jameson & ginger.

Got home and had some more drinks. If you like ciders, give B. Nektar Meadery a try. I specifically enjoy Zombie Killer and New Wave Lemonade. If you’re a grapefruit fan, Schilling Grapefruit and Chill is good stuff. And Russian Standard vodka is so smooth, let me tell you.

• @rottencat said:
    A few nights ago I ate my first Impossible Burger. This was at a somewhat upscale restaurant, not Burger King. I was somewhat dubious about it but my dinner companions assured me that it was good. You know what? They were right. I actually liked it better than a beef burger. It had the right flavor and texture without the usual accompanying grease. A very pleasant surprise.

No joke, the Impossible burger is pretty fuckin fancy. I tried the vegetarian thing for a few months. Order one from a local chain. I double and triple checked while eating it to make sure they didn’t give me a real beef burger. Was blown away.

• Rabbit cooked in owen alongside green grapes, cider from Spain, and litchis...

• Hafta to say I admire the tablecloth but not convinced about the dish... :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

Hafta to say I admire the tablecloth but not convinced about the dish... :)

It's not my usual fare. The poor Wood Tavern (source of most of my other pics in this thread) is really struggling.

You should have seen the pizza I made out of Naan bread, sliced jack cheese, and turkey pepperoni!

• @johnfromberkeley said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Hafta to say I admire the tablecloth but not convinced about the dish... :)

It's not my usual fare. The poor Wood Tavern (source of most of my other pics in this thread) is really struggling.

You should have seen the pizza I made out of Naan bread, sliced jack cheese, and turkey pepperoni!

I know it's small beer compared to homo sapiens, but some of our favorite places are not going to be there by the the time we turn around...

• Just had a mugful of chocolate chips lol ‘‘twas wonderful! Couldn’t get a grocery pickup slot at Walmart today and won’t be getting groceries till tomorrow, but there’s plenty odds and ends around.