Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KORG Gadget Tips - How To Multi Layer Your Gadgets and More

Here is another of my Gadget Tips videos, this one shows how to Multi-Layer your Gadget to play and record at the same time, and there is some other stuff too

Comments

• Nice one Doug. I've been copying/pasting the first synth's pattern and then assigning the second instrument. It's quick, but I see this has the advantage of being able to hear the two synths together earlier in the process.

• Great video Doug. I kinda knew you could do this, but never got around to it - it makes Gadget infinitely more powerfull, and it really is quite simple. Especially if you only use one layered group - then it's just turning on and off advanced MIDI.