Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

For Sale: Kieth McMillan Quneo Midi Controller + Rogue Wireless Backpack

Hi all,

If there is any interest I am happy to post pics. Bought this about 2 years back and only ended up using it for a few gigs so condition is great. (I do event lighting and I realised it's better suited for ableton / audio). Comes with all the cables and small antenna for the Rogue. See video of the controller in action here:

Was going to pop on eBay but the system escapes me. This is my first post, so I am happy to put on ebay at an agreed price for purchaser protection, otherwise just use paypal. Let me know, pretty flexible and not sure how you guys usually do things here.

I paid around $200 for the Quneo and $280 for the rogue. Asking $250 for everything. I will cover tracked shipping worldwide included in this price.

Comments

• Amazing price. If still available, I’m interested in grabbing the Rogue off ya. I already have QuNeo.

• FYI, you will get $150-200 for your QuNeo on EBay. I know cuz I just bought another one there a few weeks ago. Rogue never caught on but I’d love to check it out. Trying to go completely wireless.

• Hey Willie,

Replied to your PM.