Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Trying to connect Irig Blueboard with Korg Gadget

I was happy when I saw that Korg Gadget allows to control transport controls by midi, so I took my Irig Blueboard, and assigned midi numbers to each control (play, loop, stop, record...)
BUT...
Even the transport controls are assigned through Irig Blueboard, I can't controll them by IB because KG doesn't see this controller in Buetooth MIDI section.

Any ideas what I'm dong wrong? Could anyone who has similar setup tell me if it's working for him?

@ikmultimedia @korggadget ;)

Comments

• Small update:
    Blueboard device doesn't appear in "bluetooth midi" section, and it works, but only for Play/pause and Stop. Rest controls are not responding for midi signals.
    Looks like Korg's bug.
    Anyone has similar experience?