Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Massive iPhone (100%) track ;)

edited November 2013 in Creations

My latest. 100% created mixed/mastered on an iPhone! It begins slow and the intro is long but then it drops into massiv sounds (for a tiny smartphone production)!
Apps used here: AlchemyMobile, GlitchBreaks, AudioReverb, AUFX:Dub, BeatMaker2, NanoStudio, Animoog....
Here we go ;)

Comments

• Yet again another brilliant track...seriously good work..go and check out the new site called Apptronica..its only just started up...its all free..they have a mag and more importantly for you a Record Label just for iOS musicians...plus they need more people on there, anyway check it out, if nothing else you can freely post your music there too

• Thank you very much ;) I had a look at this site and it sounds interesting but i'm still far away with my music where i want to be and iOS is still too limited to realize what's in my mind. My mixing, mastering is still not good enough. It's just a little hobby and i will see what the future brings. I had the chance to get some tracks signed but i get to confused about the contracts etc.... it's just not my world. I gave all my tracks for free download on soundcloud (and bandcamp a while ago) but the interest was not high so i don't plan to go futher.

• @Galaxyexplorer One thing I've learnt is to never give up especially with music where everything is so subjective. One man's meat and all that. You have to believe in your music or no one else will. I know it is easier said than done but that is how it goes. Have more belief.

Sometimes you will get to a stage where inspiration dries up. It does for everyone. What I do is to think about more options. Collaboration. Genre fusion. Change of orchestral instruments. Avoid repetition of ideas. Change direction. Do vocal music. Do more shorter compositions. And more. I have done all of the above to keep me motivated. Sometimes two heads are better than one.

iOS has its limitation but with planning anything is possible. Anticipate before you begin your ideas to see how the recording flow should go. This because the recording workflow in iOS is not elegant enough. Sometimes though less is more. Think band rather just orchestrating - 4 or 5 piece band and how all those elements will work together.

Mastering - get a book like Mitch Gallagher's Mastering Music At Home.

Still, never give up. Nice one.

• edited November 2013

Thx, but i don't plan to go more pro for making money with it. I just like to share and try to reach some people with it. Since i have some degenerative illness i don't care so much about money as long i have no hunger ;) I think also make something more commercial would destroy the whole thing i had in my mind with "Galaxyexplorer". However, thank you guys for your comments :D

• Point one..your music is superb already..very cinematic..Point two, I totally understand were you are coming from, music is a personal thing..and I for one love what you do with just an iPhone...Point three...Have more faith in your own abilities as a composer..do as you please with your music, but you are very very good at what you do...

• Epic Track !!

• Thank you all...... i also think i will stay on my iPhone and should not change to an iPad..... so many tracks out there made with iPads but full tracks created with just an iPhone feels just good for me ;)

• Yet again another excellent track!

• edited March 2014

• Thank you.... now i can start soon something with the iPad tools.... ;)