Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

RIP Jóhann Jóhannsson

First, Barlow, now Jóhan. A sad week.

Comments

• God this forum is becoming an obituary. The Sicario ost was fantastic ... Rip

• I’ve listened to nearly every album he released. His catalogue is brilliant. Too damn soon.

• My god, this guy was so young (48), Sad! :(

• Oh man. One of my favorites. Sad of his passing.

• Very sad; way too young. A particular favourite of mine is 'Processing Unit' from the IBM 1401 A User's Manual album.

• RIP one of my favourite composers :'(

• I didn’t know of him. Will listen to his music this weekend. RIP.

• Damn...R.I.P.

• @rcf said:
    Very sad; way too young. A particular favourite of mine is 'Processing Unit' from the IBM 1401 A User's Manual album.

Just picked up the vinyl a few weeks ago. RIP.

• @grego68 said:
    God this forum is becoming an obituary. The Sicario ost was fantastic ... Rip

I just watched Sicario last night. What's an "ost".

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@grego68 said:
    God this forum is becoming an obituary. The Sicario ost was fantastic ... Rip

I just watched Sicario last night. What's an "ost".

Original soundtrack.

• I only knew his song The Sun's Gone Dim And The Sky's Turned Black, but damn is it beautiful, simple, and wonderfully depressing.

• Yeah just saw this. Really enjoyed his work that he did. Man 48! What the hell. R.I.P. Jóhann!

• I just saw his name in the “In Memoriam” section of the Oscars and was entirely shocked. I’m also shocked as to how I missed this thread in the first place. This really saddens me. I only recently discovered him last year after he was picked by Vangelis to be the composer for Blade Runner 2049, and he’s an inspiration.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I just saw his name in the “In Memoriam” section of the Oscars and was entirely shocked. I’m also shocked as to how I missed this thread in the first place. This really saddens me. I only recently discovered him last year after he was picked by Vangelis to be the composer for Blade Runner 2049, and he’s an inspiration.

He ended up leaving that project, didn't he? I've been listening to his stuff a lot since Christmas - particularly love Orphée, his first (and, sadly last) album for Deutsche Gramophon. The Arrival and Sicario soundtracks are fantastic too.
    You can listen to some of Orphée performed live on KEXP here:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TIaS60-y5Vo