Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music theory question: what's going on with Lisbon

2»

Comments

• @oddSTAR said:
    Thanks, @davis_korgrd, for your role in creating such a masterpiece of musical creation and engagement! I love KORG Gadget and look forward to its evolution, whatever that holds. For what it's worth, I do think the addition of a KAOSS-style interface (future IAP based on iKaossilator?) would be amazing...and is an odd exclusion given KORG's success with that.

Agreed

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    Appealing to the collective wisdom of this forum: can anyone explain Lisbon's chord pads? There are eight variations on Major and Minor chords over 7 pads and can be transposed +-24 semitones but they aren't your typical sounding major, major 7th/minor chords. They appear to be following some other very sophisticated type of Progression. I've experimented and analysed these for awhile but I can't predict what kind of chord I'm going to get with these. Can anyone explain or point me in some kind of direction in terms of a music theory concept to get why Korg made this decision? They sound cool, and I like that they capture the notes so that they can be copied to another Gadget but I have no idea what's going on.

I’m interested too?? I see the question has not been replied

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    @davis_korgrd

thanks for your information and I have nothing but respect for your work. Korg Gadget has been my obsession for the last two years (I've got all tho IAPs). Lisbon's chord pads is a big step in the right direction.

I hope that particular feature could be applied to all the gadgets with options customise the chord layout like GarageBand. I've had to get a separate app to input chords into Gadget.

As a hardcore user the other most desperately needed feature in my opinion is having multiple arrangement segments loop. Maybe you could pass that forward as well?

Which app you use to input chords into gagdet?

• @hisdudeness said:

@LucidMusicInc said:
    @davis_korgrd

thanks for your information and I have nothing but respect for your work. Korg Gadget has been my obsession for the last two years (I've got all tho IAPs). Lisbon's chord pads is a big step in the right direction.

I hope that particular feature could be applied to all the gadgets with options customise the chord layout like GarageBand. I've had to get a separate app to input chords into Gadget.

As a hardcore user the other most desperately needed feature in my opinion is having multiple arrangement segments loop. Maybe you could pass that forward as well?

ChordPolyPad... pricy but worth it because it turns your iPad into a 64 pad midi controller with velocity sensitivity.

• @hisdudeness said:

@LucidMusicInc said:
    Appealing to the collective wisdom of this forum: can anyone explain Lisbon's chord pads? There are eight variations on Major and Minor chords over 7 pads and can be transposed +-24 semitones but they aren't your typical sounding major, major 7th/minor chords. They appear to be following some other very sophisticated type of Progression. I've experimented and analysed these for awhile but I can't predict what kind of chord I'm going to get with these. Can anyone explain or point me in some kind of direction in terms of a music theory concept to get why Korg made this decision? They sound cool, and I like that they capture the notes so that they can be copied to another Gadget but I have no idea what's going on.

I’m interested too?? I see the question has not been replied

You’ve just got to record some of them and see for yourself...

• Well even our guest will not say a word on this forum, we will have great pleasure that we almost talk with KORG inc, which was impossible in the past :)

+1 for ChordPolyPad

• Thanks for the input/enthusiasm, guys. We definitely keep an eye on the forum here (the wishlist thread is stickied in one of our chats).
    We're a small team, so if you don't hear back on something or don't see a feature you want in the next update I hope you can be patient with us. We are listening though :)

• @davis_korgrd said:
    Thanks for the input/enthusiasm, guys. We definitely keep an eye on the forum here (the wishlist thread is stickied in one of our chats).
    We're a small team, so if you don't hear back on something or don't see a feature you want in the next update I hope you can be patient with us. We are listening though :)

Well thank you for dropping by. Appreciate it

• @davis_korgrd said:
    Thanks for the input/enthusiasm, guys. We definitely keep an eye on the forum here (the wishlist thread is stickied in one of our chats).

You guys are heroes :D

• @davis_korgrd said:

Most encouraging thing I’ve read in a good while. Thanks :)

• @LucidMusicInc said:

@hisdudeness said:

@LucidMusicInc said:
    @davis_korgrd

ChordPolyPad... pricy but worth it because it turns your iPad into a 64 pad midi controller with velocity sensitivity.

I have it and i like it and use it a lot, thought you used something else more sophisticated ;)

For gadget , i'm happy with their chord mode for now.. all i do is.. then delete the seventh