Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soundcloud Question

Can anyone upload something to soundcloud since the last update. All my apps are crashing now if i try to upload my latest track. Soundcloud is really the worst software ever... on desktop and the app it never worked properly since 1.1....

Comments

• When was the last update? I successfully uploaded from BM2 yesterday.

I have a love/hate with Soundcloud. The features are so cool (waveform play bar, timeline commenting, etc) but yes, it is... "touchy" to say the least

• Yesterday.... i hate soundcloud really but there is no competition. The software is so CRAP!!!

• Try to upload from BM2. Like I said it worked for me yesterday. Of course it could be just the servers being unresponsive when you're attempting your uploads... Their servers are super spotty (as are Audiobus forums' lately!)

• Yes, it must be a soundcloud problem. I tryed BeatMaker2, AudioShare, FL-StudioMobile, MusicStudio, Alchemy, NanoStudio...... and a lot others. They all crash or give me an error message. I once deleted my pro soundcloud account because of such problems but i'm an idiot and bought another some months later.... now i'm thinking again to delete this whole crap. The soundcloud support is also the worst i know.

• Problem is, like you said, there's no real competition. Bandcamp is swell if you have an actual album to share, but for demo's, one-off's, etc, Soundcloud is hard to beat. Plus the social aspect...

Stick with it man, it will be back in action before you know it :-)

• edited November 2013

Not sure, this time it seems a bigger problem. Since 2 days not one of my apps will connect with soundcloud :( And how i said the support is crap too. Perhaps i try it from my laptop. But when it works for others it could be an server location problem.
    Edit: With my laptop it worked... so it's another iOS issue. Sadly another reason that iOS never can be serious as full OS.

• Hi.
    No problem to connect with YAMAHA Cloud Audio Recorder - US, the app I use to download soundcloud files into my iPad.

• Never had any issues myself with soundcloud -always worked just fine for me. is this something new that's popped up since iOs7? I'm still on ios6

• For me on my iPhone, navigating is weird - there are mysterious text overlays that you can scroll beneath, I don't know what some of the icons do because they don't seem to do anything, why can't I leave a message on anyone's stream - nothing happens! why can't someone type in my stream name into the Search and find it, that kind of nonsense...