Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Filtatron is on the bus!

edited November 2013 in General App Discussion

Did you ever think you'd see the day?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/filtatron/id396776418?mt=8

Comments

• wha????

redownloading it now..

bout freakin time laggers

• whoa! sweet. now I'll actually open it again :)

• Heart skipped a beat..
    Yummy

• I post at the same time the same thing :(

• Audiobus and JACK support, for total integration with your other audio apps! Filtatron can act as a source, a destination, or a filter for audio from other compatible apps.

• MIDI mapping for almost every parameter! Use hardware controllers or external sequencers to control Filtatron remotely. Check the MIDI menu on the 'About' page.

• Share files from the Samples directly to SoundCloud

• Now supports both Landscape and Portrait orientation on iPad

• New full-screen artwork for iPhone 5

• Nice! Looks like I'll be downloading it again! :-)

• @Synthandson: so does that mean it basically doesn't work? Does it do anything if i put it in the input slot instead of the FX slot?

• Nvm. Sounds like it's just an issue of turning up the line-in volume. Awesome! Been wanting to try this for a while and for $2, you can't go wrong.

• I messed around with it in the fx slot with addictive in the input and the speaker as the output and it was working.

• Moog's Amos Gaynes wrote in with a tip for using Filtatron in the Audiobus Effect slot. Remember to turn up the "Line In" knob, because Filtatron is treating Audiobus input as if it were an external hardware source. You won't hear anything until you tell it to listen to the Line In. This allows you to mix the Audiobus source with Filtatron's own internal oscillator to taste.

• edited November 2013

nevermind--should have read the release notes first. Can't wait to try this!

• meh..

joking...

...awesome!

• edited November 2013

I feel like a 12 year old watching Porky's for the first time. Thank you Moog, I've missed this feeling!

• I had the same problem with it appearing to not process audio in the FX slot... must have missed the Line In control in Filtatron. Will try again later.... Excited to see this work, the app was basically useless for me previously.

• Haha @syrupcore "Move it Lard Ass!"

• edited November 2013

Wtf?I redownloaded it but i got version 1.1.3 and NOT version 1.2.0.And there's no option to update.Weird.EDIT:i got that update now,problem solved

• DaveMagoo wrote:
    Wow

No, WOW is better ;-)

• MIDI everything! I can't wait to play with this, thank you Moog!!

• edited March 2014

• I'm not complaining, but I chuckled how they "added landscape mode". :-) its nice but It's just the same vertical layout with giant black space. It would be great even if they simply added two pages of the vertical layout side by side.

This is such a great sounding filter, I'm just glad I can record all it's weird gurgling raw goodness into Audiobus.

• edited March 2014

• I guess it was just to help those users who have their iPads in a dock or rig that puts it in the horizontal position.

Yup. Not optimal but I really appreciate it!

You know what doesn't sound at all awful? Cassini through filtatron! Can I get an amen?

• You know what does sound awful? Life without Audiobus!!!!

• Hahaha, sod's law - only just deleted this, somewhat reluctantly, the other week.
    Re-loaded & sounding super chunky running animoog thru, though I don't seem to have the Audiobus tabs showing in either app ? ( 32gb ipad2 still on 6.1.3 )

• Miracles can happen !

• Anyone else getting an unusual amount of crashes? Ipad 3, ios 6.1.3. Played with it for 10 mins
    last night and had 3-4 crashes.

• kick arse! my favorite platform got a top notch filter all MIDI controllable an stuffs... with jack too? WHEN will anybody else embrace this standard? please?

the distortion is absolutely delicious! cant say enough good about this. serious quality dripping off of this thing.

• ios 7 ipad 3 btw