Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you listening to? Is it good?

12345679»

Comments

• edited November 2019

Just got this performance on DVD. This song, “Valley of the Kings” has been running rampant throughout my neo-cortex for two months straight:

• @WillieNegus said:

For those that connect with rhythmic or groovey vibes. Soul Music is a great frequency to vibrate on. Shit you can groove, think, chill, sip, puff or otherwise be cool too.

Anyways, really been digging on this band again lately. Sampling them changed my life once upon a time.

This is right in my strike zone. Thanks for the heads up.

• I'm in the mood for hunting down epic C64 covers...
    Monty On The Run is a true classic heres one cover that gave me chills :D

• @WillieNegus said:

For those that connect with rhythmic or groovey vibes. Soul Music is a great frequency to vibrate on. Shit you can groove, think, chill, sip, puff or otherwise be cool too.

Anyways, really been digging on this band again lately. Sampling them changed my life once upon a time.

Fricken awesome track !

• @[Deleted User] said:

@WillieNegus said:

Fricken awesome track !

Glad you enjoyed bro. This track/band always elevates whatever mood I’m in.

• wimwim
    edited November 2019

There’s a good documentary on the 808 on Amazon Prime. Led me to this and others - haven’t made it back to the documentary yet. Too busy funkin’ out.

• "Tirage au Sort" by The Ever After

• @kobamoto said:

Don’t come down too hard on him for that ridiculous impression of a woman orgasming.
    To be fair, he’s never actually seen a genuine one.

• New Vildhjarta!!! T H A L L 🤘

• Alvin and the Chipmunks

• I can’t seem to stop listening to this at the moment: