Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you listening to? Is it good?

Comments

• @kinkujin said:

@Cib said:
    At the moment:
    And yes, i find it good :) Always an adventure to listen to Astropilot stuff for me. There so much going on in his tracks that i need to listen to them very often to get all the nice subtle things.

Loving this. Thanks

By far my favorite Electronic artist today.
    One of my favorite albums from him is still this:

• edited October 2018

doh! sorry I’ll go away now

• @Cib said:

@kinkujin said:

@Cib said:
    At the moment:
    And yes, i find it good :) Always an adventure to listen to Astropilot stuff for me. There so much going on in his tracks that i need to listen to them very often to get all the nice subtle things.

Loving this. Thanks

By far my favorite Electronic artist today.
    One of my favorite albums from him is still this:

That'll be next. These threads are gold.

• @MonzoPro said:

Wow!, thanks Monzo! I love this.

• The new Robyn album just came out, and it's very good. She makes pop music sound so effortless. What a gal

• @animal said:

@MonzoPro said:

Classic Gong line-up, love em. The whole french documentary's here:

@oat_phipps said:
    The new Robyn album just came out, and it's very good. She makes pop music sound so effortless. What a gal

Funnily enough I was listening to a few of her tracks for the first time last night. A couple of years back I was in a shop and they were playing an album with a singer who sounded just like Kate Bush, but wasn't. I had a go yesterday to try and find out who was singing it, so did a search for 'female singer who sounds like kate bush' and Robyn's name kept coming up. Don't think it's her, but she does sound an awful lot like Kate. Nice stuff, bit modern for my tastes but she's very good.

• edited October 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2018

When almost all of the Greatest are just screwing around, it can still sound exquisite. You can hear embryonic "Sister Morphine", "Midnight Rambler" and "Monkey Man" in here:

• @Lurcher said:

He is so good.

• @palm said:
    second installment of Raymond Scott's archival recordings, Three Willow Park

the demos he produced for motown are insane!

An absolute genius!

• edited October 2018

I also can´t stop now to listen to all the Le Matos stuff. They make the 80´s synthwave vibe better than it was in the 80´s lol. I f..... love their music and just bought most of their albums :)

• Gqom! Hot polyrhythms... From the Apple Music Description (GQOM Nation Playlist):

• @MonzoPro said:

@animal said:

@MonzoPro said:

Classic Gong line-up, love em. The whole french documentary's here:

Thanks again, can‘t believe I‘ve never heard of them before... . Off to watch

• I’m listening to this which is trending massively in Thailand and could lead to the group being arrested and jailed. It’s a protest against the military rulers.

• For some strange reason this popped up as a recommendation on Youtube...

• Was driving the kid and his friends to a party the other night (lucky fuckers) and to keep the conversation going I asked the three of them where they find new music. Two said Spotify, one said the radio. I like new things I haven't heard of.

https://thelowerleisureclass.bandcamp.com/track/billy-had-a-car

• Havent listened this in a few years, but yes its good. Cant understand the lyrics tho :D

• I am a music lover, I can listen to anything) In general, I am a creative person, I play the piano, I compose melodies myself. I like very much to write down notes of the arrangements I liked in my notebook https://onplanners.com/planners/best-hourly-planners. I already have several such notebooks, and each of them is just closely written with notes of melodies. The last song I've been listening to for several days now is the song of Twenty One Pilots - Jumpsuit.