Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you listening to? Is it good?

Comments

• @Gavinski said:

@sigma79 said:
    Bought a couple of albums.

You remember that music. Where it were said to be the digital version of stimulating highs? but never worked.

I think this track is the musical sound of a dissocative. Or generally a real body buzz. Good with Indica or even cbd.

Its probably more so. If you listen to album.

Will definitely be listening to this with headphones later, sounds great

Good album I think. Didnt listen before as Kettel usually dosent seem to make ambient. Allthough probably has.

This song is a bit like the Sun singing in the morning. Or a singing mist.

• @Gavinski said:

Newest discovery, great atmospheres

Have you heard Tim Hecker?

• @Gavinski said:

@sigma79 said:
    Bought a couple of albums.

You remember that music. Where it were said to be the digital version of stimulating highs? but never worked.

I think this track is the musical sound of a dissocative. Or generally a real body buzz. Good with Indica or even cbd.

Its probably more so. If you listen to album.

Will definitely be listening to this with headphones later, sounds great

Some tracks from another album I bought. For you Gav.

Dont know many more producers. Just tend to wait for next albums.

• edited August 2022

Starting to make music again myself.

The first Roel Funcken track. Seems to have a theme throughout album/albums.

The patch at 30. Would be a good patch/sound to be made.

Probably best an mpe synth. For flexability.

• I’ve only had chance to listen to one of these but it was a good one, lovely to twang along to after a hectic day at the pixel face

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChsaGi3O9zg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• One of my favorite rappers, JID, released a new album today so I’ve been listening to it. Really good stuff.

• @HotStrange said:
    One of my favorite rappers, JID, released a new album today so I’ve been listening to it. Really good stuff.

I’ll have to check them out. I really like Vince staples. Especially summertime 06, Big Fish, and self titled.

• Loved this album for many years when released. Brought it back into the rotation a few months ago and it is so dam good. It’s just hard to believe that three dudes wrote this amazing album when they were 15 years old. Just brilliant.

Silverchair - Frogstomp - Full Album

• @Poppadocrock said:

@HotStrange said:
    One of my favorite rappers, JID, released a new album today so I’ve been listening to it. Really good stuff.

I’ll have to check them out. I really like Vince staples. Especially summertime 06, Big Fish, and self titled.

If you like Vince you’ll probably like this. Also agree, he’s a great artist. And he’s a fan of my favorite band ever (Joy Division).

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Loved this album for many years when released. Brought it back into the rotation a few months ago and it is so dam good. It’s just hard to believe that three dudes wrote this amazing album when they were 15 years old. Just brilliant.

Silverchair - Frogstomp - Full Album

Used to blast this cd when I was a kid. One of the big reasons I picked up a guitar. Silverchair is severely overlooked. Freak Show, Neon Ballroom, Diorama, and Young Modern are all great as well.

• edited August 2022

This is some of the highest energy Japanese punk I've ever seen. Otoboke Beaver are also musically quite proficient.

• edited August 2022

@HotStrange said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@HotStrange said:

If you like Vince you’ll probably like this. Also agree, he’s a great artist. And he’s a fan of my favorite band ever (Joy Division).

Awesome. I will definitely check it out then.

Yea I saw silverchair live at a festival like 23 years ago and they truly killed it. I was surprised not as many people were going as nuts as I was about it even at that time. I took a white tshirt and with a black marker wrote silverchair across the front and rocks on the back. Lol. Then Wore it the rest of that day. I was obviously much younger then, lol.

I love frogstomp the most, but for some reason never went deep into their other albums besides a few tracks on each. That’s something else I should probably do…

• edited August 2022

@Poppadocrock said:

@HotStrange said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@HotStrange said:

Awesome. I will definitely check it out then.

Yea I saw silverchair live at a festival like 23 years ago and they truly killed it. I was surprised not as many people were going as nuts as I was about it even at that time. I took a white tshirt and with a black marker wrote silverchair across the front and rocks on the back. Lol. Then Wore it the rest of that day. I was obviously much younger then, lol.

I love frogstomp the most, but for some reason never went deep into their other albums besides a few tracks on each. That’s something else I should probably do…

Oh I can’t recommend it enough. Such a great discography. Be warned though, the rest of their albums are very different from Frogstop. Freak Show is close but still a good bit different. They abandoned the post-grunge thing and went into industrial, then art pop. Neon Ballroom is my personal favorite of theirs.

• edited August 2022

Lately I’ve been going back and listening to Blue Six. Jay Denes is a great arranger and musical mind. He keeps things fairly simple but his creative use of “ear candy” makes his music infectious 😍

Also keep going back to broken beat kingpin, Kaidi Tatham 🤩

• 🙂🙃🙂🙃

• BenBen
    edited September 2022

I feel like he is a love or hate artist. I’m of the former.
    At initial listen you think you’re getting typical 70’s singer/songwriter stuff.
    When you pay attention to what he’s saying…
    Just got this one but Pure Comedy and God’s Favorite Customer are a couple more of my favorites.

Thought this was the whole album. Sorry.

• edited September 2022

One of my favorite (underrated) albums from 1982. "Fabrique" by Fashiøn:

• edited September 2022

• They looks like kids. Not sure why, but they looks like 1970s kids. They recently launch a new album and it's very good.

Future stars for sure.

• For whatever reason I’ve been revisiting the first Maroon 5 album Songs About Jane. Forgot how good it actually is.

• @Lurcher said:

Wow, this is haunting, and in some way prophetic.

• Porcupine Tree is back after 12 years with a very good new album. I specially like "...Never Have"

Here is another great one

• @Gribs said:
    You folks introduced me to Ozric Tentacles by accident. I can’t believe I never noticed them previously.

Damn that is good. Here's my daily find. This is the best funk band of all time. Every player is the absolute best in their world. Herbie plays a raucous solo on an old Radio Shack look-ing synth. Benny Maupin plays a curvy little sax through a wah wah pedal. It does not get any better:

• @Dav said:
    I use to hang out with Harold some in the 90’s. A real genius. I’ve lost touch with him, but still listen to his early 70’s funky jazz.

Wild stuff! I'm never going to be able to that with Geoflute.