Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

Comments

• Now I'm watching my weight... it isn't good.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    The Righteous Gemstones.
    Fantastic show.
    John Goodman, Danny McBride, and my man Walton Goggins!

That it is, uncle baby billy, lol love that name for Walton Goggins character.

• We Own this City on HBO/HBO Max

• Just finished watching the Cardinals stomping the Orioles. Two thumbs up

• @Poppadocrock said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    The Righteous Gemstones.
    Fantastic show.
    John Goodman, Danny McBride, and my man Walton Goggins!

That it is, uncle baby billy, lol love that name for Walton Goggins character.

His characters always have the greatest names:
    Boyd Crowder, Billy Crash, Venus VanDamme

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    Barry.
    Such a fantastic cast.

The odds are good and the goods are odd :)

Confession time:
    I enjoy dark comedy, but last season’s finale really drove home to me just how dark the show gets.

• I saw this on TV as a kid, it's about a piano player, and recently found it on youtube. Inspiring story. This man can listen to any recording and play it back instantly on the piano without ever practicing it. There are documentaries made on him, one is called May's Miracle.

• I noticed the composition of the last scene resembles a family bringing a birthday cake.

• This video seems to commemorate the 30th anniversary.

(Michael's profile says November 2012. If it is the month this forum was born, would this November be the 10th anniversary of ABF?)

• “Th Orville” on Hulu. Is it good? Do you like “Family Guy” and lots of dick and toilet humor mixed into a Star Trek clone? Then YES. If not, Then NO.

Humor and drama in the same episode.

It’s a Seth MacFarlane vanity exercise and his acting is on a par with his singing: derivative and puts a talented actor/singer out of work. Not fair… he’s creating jobs for many talented people.

• edited June 2022

Just watched Ex Machina (again, again) and have now put it safely back in the excellent small film cabinet until next time.

• If someone says this is a homage, I might believe it even if I know it is a lie.

• @cramdog said:
    If someone says this is a homage, I might believe it even if I know it is a lie.

I was extremely disappointed with "Nobody." Really had high hopes for that movie and I like Bob Odenkirk.

• I call these mental screen savers. (I haven't used these yet, but look forward to doing so.)

• Two handed forehand slice is very unusual.

• Rewatching Better Call Saul before digging into the latest season.

• @AlexY said:
    Rewatching Better Call Saul before digging into the latest season.

I’ve done the same over the last few weeks, just into the new stuff and it was well worth it to have everything so fresh in my memory…

• edited July 2022

Considering it's getting quite hot in the coming days here's a total 'meltdown' :sunglasses:

Slayer and Katrina & The Waves - "Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)"

• Finally started watching Ozark. Really liking it so far. 3 episodes in.

• Just caught up with The Boys show and comic, and it's spin-offs. Really enjoyable television show, even with some clunky dialogue. Watching more stuff in VR since the Amazon app is HD.

The comic is near unreadable, but I finished it.

• @HotStrange said:
    Finally started watching Ozark. Really liking it so far. 3 episodes in.

LOL, you have no idea what's coming :). That show is so good!

I've been really getting into season 2 of Tehran, which has been a lot better than I expected too.

• The first episode of Breaking Bad that had Saul Goodman in it was titled “Better Call Saul”. The next episode of Better Call Saul (& 3rd last of the series airing Monday) is titled “Breaking Bad”..

Can’t fucking wait! These last few episodes are going to be so much fun!

• Poor Poor Pitiful Meow

Missing Pet Tortoise Found In Attic 30 Years Later ― Still Alive And Well
    (Some browsers may not display photos in the article due to ad blocking.)
    https://www.thedodo.com/daily-dodo/missing-pet-tortoise-found-in-attic-30-years-later-still-alive-and-well

• The video below reminded me of the song below it. (Of course I have no absolute pitch.)

• Just finished season 3 of "The last man on earth". Curious series with a lot of nice ideas but also a lot of weaknesses. A huge potential that is not perfectly exploited but still entertaining to watch

• I am watching The Sandman on Netflix

• Monsterland on Hulu.
    3 episodes in and it slowly occurred to me that they were addressing real and current hot button social horrors. Disguised well as entertainment.
    No idea where the rest of the season will go but I’m going to find out.

• @Prog1967 said:
    I am watching The Sandman on Netflix

Me too- good isn’t it :)

• I keep rewatching previews for the new Game Of Thrones and Lord Of The Ring shows coming out soon. Crazy, they both look amazing. The little kid in me is so pumped that the most expensive and hyped up visual media coming out is mostly hardcore fantasy these days. Who would have thought?

• @Tarekith said:
    I keep rewatching previews for the new Game Of Thrones and Lord Of The Ring shows coming out soon. Crazy, they both look amazing. The little kid in me is so pumped that the most expensive and hyped up visual media coming out is mostly hardcore fantasy these days. Who would have thought?

Yeah. I’m stoked for those as well. It doesn’t go away right? That’s good though.