Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

Comments

• This is one of the best 'rant videos' in a long time and I agree like 10000000% seriously!

• The Cremaster Cycle.

It’s not for everyone.

• This is a serie of very interesting videos about...us. Don’t watch them if you think the earth is flat...

• @Samu said:
    This is one of the best 'rant videos' in a long time and I agree like 10000000% seriously!

Totaly agree with the points. Not so much the emotion / energy, particularly given that it sounds like he laid out the answer for himself (what he should be buying) at the beginning of the video.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    The Cremaster Cycle.

It’s not for everyone.

:D That's for sure... Years since I've seen it, is it available online somewhere?

• edited January 2021

Vengeance Of A Snowgirl (1971)

• f> @cian said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    The Cremaster Cycle.

It’s not for everyone.

:D That's for sure... Years since I've seen it, is it available online somewhere?

fmovies.wtf or fmovies.to has it.

Obviously, I would not advocate for anyone to access a bootleg site. Even if that site had a massive library of movies and tv series. Even if it had the latest movies and tv series on the day of release.
    No, not me.

• This was Day 1 of a 4-day special Tiny Desk series. Had fun jamming along on GeoSWAM instruments

• my list of short animations I liked in 2020
    (all free on Vimeo) here:

http://www.mareleecran.net/2020/12/vinerea-animata-pe-canapea-editia-2020.html

enjoy!

• The new season of Expanse is excellent, lots more character building. It's really improved a lot since Amazon took over, shame there's only one more season left.

• @Tarekith said:
    The new season of Expanse is excellent, lots more character building. It's really improved a lot since Amazon took over, shame there's only one more season left.

Woah! Didn't realise S5 was out. This really is a cracking Sci-Fi show. Thanks for posting.

• @Tarekith said:
    The new season of Expanse is excellent, lots more character building. It's really improved a lot since Amazon took over, shame there's only one more season left.

Oh really - I thought there was more given the books go on for quite a bit longer.

Didn't love the previous season, but the new series is great (Drummer and Bobby need more screen time, but Amos going into his psycho place is pretty great).

• Sweet Home is a new Korean monster show on Netflix which is pretty fun. Not the greatest show (not even the greatest Korean horror show on Netflix, which would be Kingdom), but entertaining.

I'd like to watch more Korean/Japanese TV, but other than anime most of it seems pretty formulaic unfortunately.

• Vikings Season 6. I continue to be somewhat annoyed by the mixing of generations - Olaf the Stout for example was historically descended from Harald Fairhair by like 3 generations, Thorkell The Tall was Olaf's contemporary but, like Olaf, belonged to a different generation than Harald, etc. It's cool that they brought in the Varangians like Oleg of Novgorod, but the connection sure is a stretch. Still, I'm a sucker for this show.

Vinland Saga - Thorkell is more awesome here. Thorfinn is supposed to be the hero but Askeladd steals the show.

Ronja the Robber's Daughter - Studio Ghibli's first 3DCG show. It's a bit of a jarring look but once I got past that it's a pleasantly relaxing show.

All on Amazon.

• Halfway through episode 2 of Netflix
    Night Stalker docuseries. Very good so far.
    Since most of the murders and attacks took place in Los Angeles County, there is LOTS of archival footage. No cheesy re-enactments.

• Dan Baker always has some odd ideas going on...

Chip In My Brain Yeah...

• Trentemøller doc. Starts off with him buying a used Juno synth..

• The haunting of hill's house

Frighting as hell should be

• I’m also enjoying the Expanse, going back through the old series as I’ve been reading the books and enjoying comparing them, incredible world building... also we finally got round to watching Steve McQueen’s ‘Small Axe’ series on the BBC, proving once again what a phenomenal film makes he is, possibly the greatest British practitioner in decades?

• @Krupa said:
    I’m also enjoying the Expanse, going back through the old series as I’ve been reading the books and enjoying comparing them, incredible world building... also we finally got round to watching Steve McQueen’s ‘Small Axe’ series on the BBC, proving once again what a phenomenal film makes he is, possibly the greatest British practitioner in decades?

He actually started off as a YBA artist who was kind of gimmicky (he won the Turner prize with Tracey Emin). I was surprised (in a good way) when I saw Hunger. I kept checking to see if it was maybe a different Steve McQueen...

One of the films is kind of about reggae house parties in Notting Hill, so kind of on topic I guess...

I'm looking forward to the new Fred Hampton movie. The Nelson Mandela the US never got (because the FBI murdered him).

• @cian said:

@Krupa said:
    I’m also enjoying the Expanse, going back through the old series as I’ve been reading the books and enjoying comparing them, incredible world building... also we finally got round to watching Steve McQueen’s ‘Small Axe’ series on the BBC, proving once again what a phenomenal film makes he is, possibly the greatest British practitioner in decades?

He actually started off as a YBA artist who was kind of gimmicky (he won the Turner prize with Tracey Emin). I was surprised (in a good way) when I saw Hunger. I kept checking to see if it was maybe a different Steve McQueen...

One of the films is kind of about reggae house parties in Notting Hill, so kind of on topic I guess...

I'm looking forward to the new Fred Hampton movie. The Nelson Mandela the US never got (because the FBI murdered him).

I used to work with his arts producer, so went to a lot of his later solo shows, I always liked his film work, was less gimmicky than most YBA nonsense and seemed to come from and retain a much more serious perspective, without being over wrought and pretentious. Even so, I was gobsmacked when I watched Hunger, so intense...

• Dirty Sexy Money, a primetime soap I missed on during its broadcast years. Great cast headed by Jill Clayburgh and Donald Sutherland. Cameo by the one and only Steve Jones as himself.
    The trials and tribulations of the NYC super wealthy.
    It’s absolute trash, and would be disappointing if not. Really enjoying it for what it is.

• @GovernorSilver said:
    Vikings Season 6. I continue to be somewhat annoyed by the mixing of generations - Olaf the Stout for example was historically descended from Harald Fairhair by like 3 generations, Thorkell The Tall was Olaf's contemporary but, like Olaf, belonged to a different generation than Harald, etc. It's cool that they brought in the Varangians like Oleg of Novgorod, but the connection sure is a stretch. Still, I'm a sucker for this show.

Vinland Saga - Thorkell is more awesome here. Thorfinn is supposed to be the hero but Askeladd steals the show.

Ronja the Robber's Daughter - Studio Ghibli's first 3DCG show. It's a bit of a jarring look but once I got past that it's a pleasantly relaxing show.

All on Amazon.

Finished the final season of Vikings. What a mess. They deviated further and further from history and/or the sagas concerning Ragnar and his sons, with each new season. This would have been ok if the story was better. But, it wasn't.

I hear there is a followup show called Vikings:Valhalla that will focus more on Leif Ericsson. Takes place around the same time as Vinland Saga, where again Thorkell is a much better character and is in the time period where he belongs - ie. the time of Sweyn Forkbeard, Canute (later Cnut the Great), and yes Leif Ericcson. I'll be skipping Vikings:Valhalla and instead will wait for the next season of Vinland Saga.

Still watching Ronja

• I couldn't get into the few seasons of Vikings, and I don't know anything about the historical side of things. Just got too cheesy, and honestly Floki drives me crazy.

• This sparked my interest, will watch on Friday for sure...
    Looks like Dom Sigalas is dropping a new free app or something?! :D

• Just started the first season of Gomorrah on HBO. Excellent, creepy. Recommended if you’re into gangster stories. Makes Naples seem like the ugliest place on earth.

• @Tarekith said:
    I couldn't get into the few seasons of Vikings, and I don't know anything about the historical side of things. Just got too cheesy, and honestly Floki drives me crazy.

Season 6 is Floki-free.

Ok, mostly

Not a good enough reason to force yourself to watch the show.

I just started the new season of The Expanse and its refreshing to watch a high-quality live-action show for a change.