Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

Comments

• Casey Neistat just vlogged on The Social Dilemma just now. I'm still watching his video.

• @oddSTAR said:
    Recently watched both "The Social Dilemma" and "My Octopus Teacher" on Netflix and found them both deeply engaging and thought-provoking.

Thanks much for the recs. Both look v. good.

• Has “Raised by Wolves” been mentioned already? It is good

• Love it!
    Ridley Scott behind it!> @BlueGreenSpiral said:

Has “Raised by Wolves” been mentioned already? It is good

• @Sergiu said:
    Love it!
    Ridley Scott behind it!> @BlueGreenSpiral said:

Has “Raised by Wolves” been mentioned already? It is good

Had completely avoided my dusty radar, so thanks for the tip...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@oddSTAR said:
    Recently watched both "The Social Dilemma" and "My Octopus Teacher" on Netflix and found them both deeply engaging and thought-provoking.

Thanks much for the recs. Both look v. good.

Blown away by My Octopus Teacher!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Anyone got any views/feedback on Lovecraft Country? Guardian seems to like it.

I thought it was pretty bad.

The book's worth a read though.

• Just learned that there are a bunch of Takishi Miike and Sion Sono movies/TV shows on Amazon/Netflix that I haven't seen, so working my way through them.

Also finally watched Kingdom (the Korean zombie movie). If you like asian sword stuff, or zombie, it's a lot of fun.

Half way through final season of Dark. Much to my surprise I think they're going to pull this one off.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2020

• edited October 2020

This is a pleasure to watch, on so many different levels. Something I think @LinearLineman and @McD, in particular, would love if they haven’t already seen it.

• @Max23 totally surprising and surprisingly good movie !

• edited October 2020

Koyaanisqatsi (life out of balance)

Love the soundtrack :)

• @Gavinski, amazing he sits so low. Seems contrary to physics, but it obviously worked for him. Beautiful playing, as always.

• @LinearLineman I just loved everything about this. Makes me want to quit my channel and just go to the woods and learn to play piano properly. If I could somehow turn back time and go back to the 50s too, even better 😂

• Underbelly doesn't disappoint, always ironically entertaining :D

• edited October 2020

• @Samu said:
    Koyaanisqatsi (life out of balance)

Love the soundtrack :)

I do love that one. This one is the most psychedelic non drug experience i had from a movie...

http://www.documentarymania.com/player.php?title=Samsara

• Crazy case to revisit / satanic panic was crazy during the 90s

• edited October 2020

Late to Good Omens, but really enjoying it.
    And I generally don’t dig fantasy/speculative/science fiction.

Just watched Tennant in Des, as well.
    Very good.

Next up: Mrs Wilson and the new Borat moviefilm.

• edited November 2020

An 80s TV show starring Joe Pesci, Victoria Jackson, Dean Martin and K.I.T.T, yes, the car (54:35)

• Good Lord, that dog is Spuds MacKenzie. Its like Family Guy made this show.

• edited November 2020

Bailed on Mr. Robot and just watched the season recap for season 4 out of curiosity. Woof, that show seemed to really lose it’s way.

• Heads up:

iTunes has crazy deals on TV shows and movies from time to time, changes every week, with this week having quite a few TV series on sale including some complete series:

https://www.cheapcharts.info/us/itunes/seasons/on-sale

Use that link for movies too, just use the “Media Selection” link at the top.

Currently watching 70s sitcom “Welcome Back, Kotter” which I got on sale a while back. Very corny, but can be funny at times.

Up ya nose wit a rubbah hose! :p

• Hereditary.

Fucking hell.

• @mlau said:
    @ashh 👍

I've got Midsommar to watch next.

All I'll say about Hereditary is that my wire saw was in the dustbin the next morning.

• The end of the f***ing world (Great soundtrack) 2 seasons
    Mindhunter season 1

Both on Netflix.

• @ashh said:
    Hereditary.

Fucking hell.

Great movie. Better than Midsommar imo but Midsommar is also fun.

• Barbarians on Netflix, Romulus on HBO. They’re OK, but the really interesting things is that in both, the romans and proto-romans speak latin - archaic latin in the latter. And they are speaking quite fluently, or it sounds like that - not the kind of stilted delivery you often get when actors pronounce the made up fantasy languages like in trek or thrones.

As for Armin and his germanics, they speak.. just modern german. Germanic isn’t well enough attested to be written lines for like that, nor the culture, political organization, religion or anything really. So you just get a standard fantasy conan type noble barbarians with face paint speaking modern german, with just a few «historic» elements, like one guy with a suebian knot hairstyle and some names. Politically, they use «Reik» for whatever they might have used for «king», which I think must be from gothic, except they mispronounce it as «reik» instead of «rik». Good guess otherwise I guess.

The romulus language is about 800 years older than this - 300 years older than any reconstructed germanic, and still preserved well enough to be made a tv series in. With a tears for fears «shout» cover as intro music.

Its just weird what is preserved of human culture, and what is lost.