Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

Comments

• Bumped into this by accident on Spotify and for a pretty cheesy song it's quite catchy with unusually spot on lyrics.

Don't mess with the HOFF ;)

• Finished Season 5 of Black Mirror. Rather enjoyed that, despite the various negative reviews.

• edited October 2019

@MonzoPro said:

excellent, one of greatest of the still unknown / unacknowledged bands out there !

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

Looks wonderful. And destabilizing you bastard :)

He's another one of those people that fascinate and inspire me. This film seems to be a commercial outlet for his 'art' projects over the last decade or so. Pie circles, The 17, making soup, demolishing Stonehenge etc. None of that, but similar ideas: making cakes, shining shoes etc.

And I bet, as with the million quid burning, there's no explanation at the end. 'What's it all about, Bill?'

The destabilising thing for me though, is that most of these people that fascinate me, seem to have links with each other....

'karass – A group of people linked in a cosmically significant manner, even when superficial links are not evident.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokononism

• @Paul16 said:

@MonzoPro said:

excellent, one of greatest of the still unknown / unacknowledged bands out there !

Still going too, saw them play a couple of years back, excellent gig!

• I am currently watching my Stl Cardinals absolutely destroy the Atlanta Braves right now in the first inning.

• BenBen
    edited October 2019

@JackDwyerburger. What the heck is happening!?
    It’s the curse of the home field disadvantage for the Braves.
    (Cub fan) remember me?
    Enjoy it brother.

• edited October 2019

@Ben said:
    @JackDwyerburger. What the heck is happening!?
    It’s the curse of the home field disadvantage for the Braves.
    (Cub fan) remember me?
    Enjoy it brother.

Yeah what’s up dude, that was absolutely wild, it’s been a crazy year for us this season. I’m surprised they made it this far, I was pretty nervous with that series. Sucks to hear Maddon isn’t with you all anymore, even I can admit he’s a great coach. He was great at stirring up the rivalry between us, it made our series against each other some great baseball

• Watched ‘Green Book’ on Prime the other day.

Very funny and with a massive message.

Loved it.

• Get Shorty is back on for its third season on Epix.
    I really enjoyed the first two seasons of the gangster/dark comedy and the first episode of season 3 picks right back up on the action and laughs. Airs on Sunday and on demand.
    If possible, do watch it with your best audio setup as the sound truly becomes another actor in its on right.

• essential viewing for anyone paying attention to the current state of affairs ...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Watchmen anyone?

I loved it - much more than I thought I would! Great stuff - and from the looks of it (previews) - an epic journey coming in the weeks ahead. And my wife loved it too - even though she protested before watching and had zero interest.

• Just saw a biographical movie about Hank Williams “I saw the light” ... A little drawn out and slow at times but was still quite enjoyable and interesting. Also Ken Burn’s new Country Music documentary was awesome, especially the episodes covering the early years, up to around 1960s/70s.

• wimwim
    edited October 2019

@AudioGus
    I’m at a loss for words to express how much I disliked that ... what I could stand to see before I killed it. Positively sickening. :(

• edited October 2019

@wim said:
    @AudioGus
    I’m at a loss for words to express how much I disliked that ... what I could stand to see before I killed it. Positively sickening. :(

Sorry to offend. But it seems like a genuine and sincere campaign and not a crass jaded piece of comedy.

• wimwim
    edited October 2019

@AudioGus said:

@wim said:
    @AudioGus

Yup. That is their point.

If there’s a point I didn’t make it far enough to get it. And won’t. I’ll take your word for it. Thanks for the clarification.

• @wim said:

@AudioGus said:

@wim said:
    @AudioGus

Yup. That is their point.

If there’s a point I didn’t make it far enough to get it. And won’t. I’ll take your word for it.

http://battlefieldcasualties.co.uk/

• edited October 2019

• edited October 2019

• Just started The Americans, which is an FX series that is on Amazon Prime. Quite good.

• I am between things. I am waiting to be inhabited by the next thing.

• @kinkujin said:
    Just started The Americans, which is an FX series that is on Amazon Prime. Quite good.

Was thinking of giving it a whirl. I like that Deadwood dude.

The Boys on Prime was great fun.

• edited October 2019

@SpookyZoo said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Bumped into 'The End of the Fucking World' and thoroughly enjoyed it. Really very good. Also made me miss Surrey, pretty much a first.

Loved this, mentioned it earlier in the thread. Perfect 20 minute episodes. Very Bittersweet, but a really well done series with a definite Brit style.

Wow. I had no idea a S2 of “End Of The F🤬cking World!” was coming!

EDIT: Trailer for S2...

• “Dolemite is my name” on Netflix. Hilarious. Good to hear Eddie Murphy cuss again.

• wimwim
    edited October 2019

Much to my surprise, I’m totally into “undone” on Prime Video. It’s deep, always surprising, funny, weird, sad, happy ... and a bunch of other often contradictory adjectives ... all at the same time.

+1 to the Adams Family @AudioGus. One of my top ten favorite shows of all time. B)