Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

Comments

• @ecamburn said:
    Simpsons writers reunion with Conan O’Brien.

I made it 12 minutes in til I questioned for the 20th time ‘How the hell were these guys ever comedy geniuses?’ And turned it off. Thanks for the post though, it had potential. Needed Swartzwelder

• @reasOne said:
    Watching...
    Animal kingdom - crime family show... Pretty good if you like drama / thriller however it's not gonna melt your mind lol..

Mad dogs - pretty sweet, only watched one ep so far, but I Think it's gonna be pretty good and original concepts.

Glow - cuz I liked season 1/2

Oh fuck, glow 3 is out? I’m about to hole up because that show is fantastic. I don’t watch many movies or TV shows, but I’m much more excited about this than Stranger Things. Now to see if my friends Netflix password still works..

• @AudioGus said:

@JackDwyerburger said:
    I’m watching rick and morty for like the thousandth time

newb

Oops, I forgot the exponent

• @JackDwyerburger said:

@AudioGus said:

@JackDwyerburger said:
    I’m watching rick and morty for like the thousandth time

newb

Oops, I forgot the exponent

lol, ok you do watch

• edited August 2019

GLOW 3 - Netflix killed it. No wrestling, all soap, :'(

Another Life - Good start. Awful middle. Great end.

Pennyworth - Best new show so far this year.

• Anyone mention Vikings on Netflix? Loved it and Ragnar Lothbruk is as good as a Ragnar gets!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Anyone mention Vikings on Netflix? Loved it and Ragnar Lothbruk is as good as a Ragnar gets!

In Canada we don’t have Vikings on Netflix. I’m so jealous.

• @LinearLineman said:
    So sorry @ecou!

First world problem 😂😂

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @d4d0ug said:
    Just finished ‘The Boys’. It was good. Well, I enjoyed it.

Yes I liked it a lot. Different spin on the superhero. Loved the last episode.

• edited August 2019

The tv series of “What we do in the shadows” is unbelievably good.

Episodes are way too short but that’s not an issue now season one is finished. Hoping season two will happen!

• @reasOne said:
    Watching...
    Animal kingdom - crime family show... Pretty good if you like drama / thriller however it's not gonna melt your mind lol..

Mad dogs - pretty sweet, only watched one ep so far, but I Think it's gonna be pretty good and original concepts.

Glow - cuz I liked season 1/2

she killed Bas, she had to go...

• @d4d0ug said:
    Just finished ‘The Boys’. It was good. Well, I enjoyed it.

Same. Some difference to comic. Missed ‘Terror’ and wonder about Black Noir.

• edited August 2019

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Amazing ..Sick and twisted, but at the end even most insane thing will make perfect sense. Started to wats S02 and it's even better than S01 :)

The Umbrella Academy

Also pretty good.. very different point of view on "x-men" topic, more from point of view of disfuncional family of superheroes who are solving their own relation issues on the background of upcoming world apocalypse :)) Again very twisted, dark, but with amazing finale, can wait for S02.

• Watching ‘The Boys’. 2 eps to go and I think it’s one of my fave new shows for a very long time.

• edited August 2019

Recently finished both seasons of Enlightened. Wow that was good. Excellent writing and acting all the way through. I’d recommend that.
    And now just finished season 1 of Big Little Lies. Also very excellent. Highly recommended especially if you’ve got a lady friend to watch it with. (Different director for season two and after a couple episodes in I’d say you can just stick with season 1. That’s as far as the story needed to go. I’m assuming because of the popularity they scrambled for more content. Not as good and unnecessary imo)
    Glad to have discovered these super high quality shows at a time when I was losing hope for this type of entertainment.

• The OA on Netflix- favorite show ever

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @LinearLineman said:
    Anyone mention Vikings on Netflix? Loved it and Ragnar Lothbruk is as good as a Ragnar gets!

Just started season 4 last night :)

• Just finished the showtime series “The Loudest Voice” , one of the few times I’ve sat through a TV series in recent years.
    Interesting seeing the genesis of the dishonest outrage machine in American politics and how the system became such a toxic brew of paranoia, fear, anger and division.

• @LinearLineman said:

Watched up to Season 5 on Amazon Prime. I'm on Team Lagertha

• edited August 2019

Rewatched a bit of Violet Evergarden on Netflix after hearing about the arson attack on the Kyoto Animation studio. Netflix's anime selection is weak but this is their strongest anime offering, and competes well with other anime.

Finished Stranger Things S3. Robin was a great addition to the cast. Mixed reactions to the season finale - especially the duet - not duel, duet.

Kids On The Slope is about the friendship between a nerdy pianist and a perceived "thug" who bond after an unexpected jazz jam session. Set in the mid 1960s. The highlight:

• Watched...

Chernobyl - Excellent!
    Dark S2 - (German show. Kinda like a 'darker', more adult, Stranger Things.) Awesome!
    Stranger Things S3 - Good, not great.
    iZombie (final S4) - Fun show. I liked it.
    Another Life - I love SciFi. But this was baaaaad. Strangely enjoyed it still. haha

Watching...

Catch 22 - Great so far!

Up Next...

MoneyHeist S3 - First 2 seasons were great.
    Glitch S3 - September 2019.

• moneyheist s3 thanks for the reminder!
    loving dark at the moment. my favs are the leftovers, and the americans👌🏻

• Mozart In The Jungle - By all reports, one of the few TV/movie adaptations that exceeded the book they were based on. Awesome cast. Loved the Venice arc, that was actually set in Venice. The episode in which they played in the prison was a thing of beauty, and the Ondes Martinot was featured there. They also started featuring works by lesser known composers. Shame the Amazon brass decided to cancel the show.

Good Omens - Found the book at a thrift shop, and it met my expectations of a Neil Gaiman-Terry Pratchett collaboration, well-paced and humorous. Thus, I was thrilled to see that Gaiman fulfilled his promise to Pratchett, to adapt the novel to a live-action production. David Tennant was suitably entertaining as the demon. I wasn't familiar with Michael Sheen, but as the angel he had good chemistry with Tennant.

• So I watched Ghostbusters last night and realized that when it first came out that someone watching a movie of the same age would have been watching a movie from 1949.

• Ha, ha, ha! I’m ashamed to admit it ...
    Cave Girl.

Cracks me up. :D

• Still cracks me up...