Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bloc waves

I updated to newest version today and all my pro features are gone. Anybody else? Thanks

Comments

• Some apps will need you to "restore purchases" after an update. I don't remember having to do this in blocs wave after an update but my memory is not very reliable!

• @CCstudio33 said:
    I updated to newest version today and all my pro features are gone. Anybody else? Thanks

Just opened it up and all the 'pro' features are in place...any luck restoring?

• Same issue. Support told me to delete the app and reinstall: It didn't helped. I think i will dump Blockswave.

I hate thing likes this.