Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ableton 10 question

2»

Comments

• @jrjulius said:
    I’ll admit that Wavetable and the chord step sequencer for Push 1 are the main draw for me..

The latest beta brings the ability to select the wavetables directly from Push 1 :)

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:

@jrjulius said:
    I’ll admit that Wavetable and the chord step sequencer for Push 1 are the main draw for me..

The latest beta brings the ability to select the wavetables directly from Push 1 :)

Brilliant, can't wait for it to hit the mainstream release!

• nice, they've really kept allot of value for push 1 it seems

• They spent all that time and effort with the trade in program. Wouldn't make much sense to give them away to a bunch of schools and music programs and then stop supporting them. :)

• edited February 2018

If I don't eat or spend anything for the next 8 days I'm only €6 short of the discounted upgrade price.

I'm seriously considering this option, have heard that fasting has some health benefits!

Google is telling me 30-40 days without food is possible so long as I have water available. Anyone got tips on how to get €6 in a hurry?

• @Tarekith said:
    They spent all that time and effort with the trade in program. Wouldn't make much sense to give them away to a bunch of schools and music programs and then stop supporting them. :)

good point, btw you're avatar is looking quite Tom Morello-ish these days :)

• You can try Reverb's 'make an offer' button:

https://reverb.com/marketplace?query=ableton live 10 upgrade

@BlueGreenSpiral said:
    If I don't eat or spend anything for the next 8 days I'm only €6 short of the discounted upgrade price.

I'm seriously considering this option, have heard that fasting has some health benefits!

Google is telling me 30-40 days without food is possible so long as I have water available. Anyone got tips on how to get €6 in a hurry?