Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mazetools Soniface now has MIDI in

I haven’t quite worked it out yet though...

And does anyone know where the setting to allow background audio is?

Comments

• And I don’t know why but the name of this app always makes me think Boaty McBoatface...

• You can find the midi in the “setup” menu. It is working well. However, this app is still a stand-alone and not usable for me (but must be great in live)

• @cuscolima said:
    You can find the midi in the “setup” menu. It is working well. However, this app is still a stand-alone and not usable for me (but must be great in live)

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I got MIDI working but it sounded like it was missing some notes though. It was late however so I will put it down to tiredness.

Nice to see this app get developed. It is a little special. Oh and it has a random sound generator in the rhythm section. Nice!

• No background audio yet and is even more in need of that now with midi in, especially if you are using midi on the same device. But I'm sure that'll be added when more connectivity options are developed.

• Another good update with a gui refresh, but still no background audio. I'm sure it will get it though, devs are nice guys, but would be good to see this with Link and AB3 :)

• So close! We patiently wait to integrate this on iOS.